Discussion: Did Joanna face Bias when eliminated?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts
AiryFairyArms
AiryFairyArms
Did Joanna face Bias when eliminated?
Nov 20 2009, 8:22 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 20 2009, 8:22 AM EST
Was Joanna eliminated in the Semi-Finals after facing bias by the DWTS show, judges and fans because she is a long-time Model who's on the cover of the December issue of Playboy magazine? Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
1. RE: Did Joanna face Bias when eliminated?
Nov 21 2009, 5:50 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 21 2009, 5:50 AM EST
I'm not so sure that it did, but who really knows. Seeing Uncle "Hugh" in the audience last week may have brought the fact home. I think the fact that she is less known than some of the other stars, and may have less of a fan base might be more the reason. Do you find this valuable?    

RavenLo
2. RE: Did Joanna face Bias when eliminated?
Nov 24 2009, 8:18 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 24 2009, 8:18 PM EST
NO! Joanna is a pretty face and a skinny body. Her dancing was not that impressive. She dances stiff kneed and flat footed which creates sloppy footwork. It also makes it impossible to dance smoothly add to this her bad hand and arm extensions, she wasn't much to look at. She was better than some obviously but she should have went home before Natalie or Aaron. Do you find this valuable?    

nightstar_
3. RE: Did Joanna face Bias when eliminated?
Dec 21 2009, 11:56 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 21 2009, 11:56 AM EST
I think Joanna danced nicely. Kelly should've gone home first. Face it Kelly relates to the audience but she is not a dancer. At least Mya didn't win. that6 girl has such big fake doe eyes and false modesty she all like "really you think I'm good?" *giggle giggle* ugh. Once he won Lens approval it was diffi cult to watch. the others danced better than her and she was the only one to get straight 10's Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)