Discussion: Which Pro do you want to win?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 8 posts
AiryFairyArms
AiryFairyArms
Which Pro do you want to win?
Nov 19 2009, 8:49 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2009, 8:49 AM EST
Which of the 3 remaining dance Professionals do you want to win their first Mirror Ball Championship season 9, Louis, Dmitry or Kym?

Go Kym!!
Do you find this valuable?    
jrytand
jrytand
1. RE: Which Pro do you want to win?
Nov 19 2009, 11:37 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2009, 11:37 AM EST
Louis & Kelly all the way! Kelly has grown the most over this past season and Louis had a HUGE part in that. he should be rewarded with a win. Do you find this valuable?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
2. RE: Which Pro do you want to win?
Nov 19 2009, 2:04 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2009, 2:04 PM EST
Agreed, jrytand. Louis worked so hard on Kelly this season, and the way he transformed her is just incredible. He's the pro that deserves the trophy. I'd love to see them beat out team D-Mya, that would be really exciting to watch. Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
3. RE: Which Pro do you want to win?
Nov 21 2009, 5:52 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 21 2009, 5:52 AM EST
I have been a fan of Louis' since the show began, and he has done so much for the show and the tours... I think he really has earned a win...and the fact that he is dancing with Kelly would make the win all the more sweet. Do you find this valuable?    
AiryFairyArms
AiryFairyArms
4. RE: Which Pro do you want to win?
Nov 24 2009, 5:58 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 24 2009, 5:58 AM EST
Kym is such a class act, hope she gets her Mirror Ball trophy tonight!! Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
5. RE: Which Pro do you want to win?
Nov 24 2009, 6:16 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 24 2009, 6:16 AM EST
"Kym is such a class act, hope she gets her Mirror Ball trophy tonight!!"
You know, I think that she will, and I couldn't be happier for her...she has done alot for this show....she deserves it!!
Andy.W
Andy.W
6. RE: Which Pro do you want to win?
Nov 24 2009, 6:50 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 24 2009, 6:50 AM EST
Kym's due for her first Mirror Ball Trophy. I've loved her all season and hope she can pull it off.

Andy
MSN Outreach

Wake up to the best recaps on the web with Last Night on TV on MSN
BrandonE
BrandonE
7. RE: Which Pro do you want to win?
Nov 24 2009, 1:00 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 24 2009, 1:00 PM EST
In seasons 2 & 3, Louis got robbed for the finale in both of those. Now to see what he's turned Kelly into, I want to see a victory there. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)