Discussion: All-Girl's FinalReported This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts
AiryFairyArms
AiryFairyArms
All-Girl's Final
Nov 17 2009, 7:28 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2009, 7:28 AM EST
Looks to be an All-Girl Final season 9, or do you think Donny has a real chance to move on with the help of his fan vote? Do you find this valuable?    
jrytand
jrytand
1. RE: All-Girl's Final
Nov 18 2009, 5:51 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 18 2009, 5:51 AM EST
It should have been. I can't beleive that Joanna went home, Kelly is darling and the other one, well... Do you find this valuable?    
AiryFairyArms
AiryFairyArms
2. RE: All-Girl's Final
Nov 18 2009, 7:46 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 18 2009, 7:46 AM EST
Unreal, all of Donny's many fans after 40 years as an entertainer seemed to have made the difference. Kelly is the sentimental favorite, no question. I think DWTS send Joanna home because her Playboy cover is now for sale. If she won it all the long standing and respectable DWTS image would suffer. After seeing both of Mya's parents interviewed I'm starting to believe she is not so real on camera. The camera does not lie. Time for Donny to step up for guys all over and represent, Go AiryFairyArms! Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)