Discussion: Semifinals!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts
jakefwp
jakefwp
Semifinals!
Nov 16 2009, 5:49 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2009, 9:04 PM EST
You know, I'm not sure Donny can make up for this one. Sure, he has fan support, but he'd need to catch Kelly, who also seems to have really strong fan support. I hate to say it, but I think he may be done.

But wouldn't it be interesting if Mya's fan votes were low enough to put her in some kind of danger, despite the crazy good scores? I don't even know if that's mathematically probable, but I'm looking for some kind of drama here...
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: None
jakefwp
jakefwp
1. RE: Semifinals!
Nov 17 2009, 7:21 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2009, 7:21 PM EST
OK, well... that sure felt like a big surprise. But I guess it shouldn't have been. Joanna was ahead of Donny and Kelly after the judges' scores, but both of them clearly have huge fan votes behind them. Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
2. RE: Semifinals!
Nov 21 2009, 6:01 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 21 2009, 6:01 AM EST
"OK, well... that sure felt like a big surprise. But I guess it shouldn't have been. Joanna was ahead of Donny and Kelly after the judges' scores, but both of them clearly have huge fan votes behind them."
Yeah, I know what you mean....surprise, but at the same time, not. I think that it would have been the same response if any of the others had been eliminated...surprise but at the same time, not. It is just that stage in the competition.
Do you find this valuable?