Discussion: Is the announcer dude high this season?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 11 of 11  |  Show  posts at a time
eguy
eguy
Is the announcer dude high this season?
Nov 10 2009, 7:00 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2009, 7:00 AM EST
Did you guys notice the announcer screw up last night when he announced Bruno's name for the score? I always thought it was recorded, but maybe not? That's the second time this season there's been a screw-up with the announcer. It's not a huge deal, but I wonder what's going on. Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: None
jakefwp
jakefwp
1. RE: Is the announcer dude high this season?
Nov 10 2009, 7:34 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2009, 7:34 PM EST
Yeah, I thought it was recorded, too. Was it just a skip in the recording, or was he really there and, like, hiccuped or something? It shook Bruno up a little bit! Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
2. RE: Is the announcer dude high this season?
Nov 11 2009, 4:15 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 11 2009, 4:15 AM EST
I totally missed it...my husband must have been talking about Joanna's upcoming issue in Playboy again. lol Do you find this valuable?    
eguy
eguy
3. RE: Is the announcer dude high this season?
Nov 11 2009, 6:35 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 11 2009, 6:35 AM EST
That deserves a thread of its own. I don't think a playboy bunny will become the next DWTS champ. Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
4. RE: Is the announcer dude high this season?
Nov 11 2009, 4:02 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 11 2009, 4:02 PM EST
"That deserves a thread of its own. I don't think a playboy bunny will become the next DWTS champ."
OMG, speaking of Playboy, did you notice the 112 year old Hugh Hefner and his 18 year old girlfriends in the audience. I swear he must have caffeine and embalming fluid flowing through his veins.
Do you find this valuable?    
jakefwp
jakefwp
5. RE: Is the announcer dude high this season?
Nov 12 2009, 8:32 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 12 2009, 8:32 AM EST
Seriously, what was up with Hef and his open-mouthed grin? Why were he and his harem in the audience in the first place? It's so random. I need a caption that explains why we're seeing these people.

"Promoting an upcoming album"
"Dating one of the cast"
"Here for no good reason"
etc.
eguy
eguy
6. RE: Is the announcer dude high this season?
Nov 12 2009, 9:41 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 12 2009, 9:41 AM EST
Yes. I want to see a ticker tape go across the screen. "Trying to get career back on track," "Just out of rehab and going two whole hours without a drink," "New boyfriend and no, I'm not bitter about the divorce." Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
7. RE: Is the announcer dude high this season?
Nov 12 2009, 1:19 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 12 2009, 1:19 PM EST
"Seriously, what was up with Hef and his open-mouthed grin? Why were he and his harem in the audience in the first place? It's so random. I need a caption that explains why we're seeing these people.

"Promoting an upcoming album"
"Dating one of the cast"
"Here for no good reason"
etc."
I think he was there because Joanna is going to be in the December issue....they showed him after Joanna danced.

And eguy, I love the ticker tape across the screen idea!!!
jakefwp
jakefwp
8. RE: Is the announcer dude high this season?
Nov 12 2009, 1:56 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 12 2009, 1:56 PM EST
"I think he was there because Joanna is going to be in the December issue....they showed him after Joanna danced."
We have a winner! Of course that's why he was there. Great call. And no wonder he had that weird grin on his face.

We could make a game out of this.... First person to figure out the promotional tie-in of each cameo wins.
eguy
eguy
9. RE: Is the announcer dude high this season?
Nov 12 2009, 2:05 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 12 2009, 2:05 PM EST
Love it! We should run it on the site next week:) Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
10. RE: Is the announcer dude high this season?
Nov 12 2009, 5:20 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 12 2009, 5:20 PM EST
"

We could make a game out of this.... First person to figure out the promotional tie-in of each cameo wins."
Hahaha....I love that idea! But then, there is Latoya....I guess we could just list her each week as " token Latoya sighting...again". lol