Discussion: Team Paso Vs. Team TangoReported This is a featured thread

Showing 7 posts
eguy
eguy
Team Paso Vs. Team Tango
Nov 2 2009, 4:08 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 2 2009, 4:08 PM EST
What'd you think? It looks like good teamwork paid off... Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: None

offwithherhead
1. RE: Team Paso Vs. Team Tango
Nov 2 2009, 4:15 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 2 2009, 4:15 PM EST
I thought both groups did great. I thoroughly enjoyed the group dances. I just wish Carrie Ann would get off the "lift- truck". It is getting a little tiresome. It doesn't seem to bother Len, and he is the actual ballroom dancer...not Carrie Ann. Do you find this valuable?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
2. RE: Team Paso Vs. Team Tango
Nov 2 2009, 6:58 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 2 2009, 6:58 PM EST
Kelly Osbourne was on fire tonight! Both the Team Tango, and Salsa dances! She really fit in with Donny and Joanna in the Team Tango one. Do you find this valuable?    
jakefwp
jakefwp
3. RE: Team Paso Vs. Team Tango
Nov 2 2009, 7:15 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 2 2009, 7:15 PM EST
Yeah, that was awesome to see them come together like that. Loved the team spirit. Kelly was tremendous in both of her dances. Do you find this valuable?    
eguy
eguy
4. RE: Team Paso Vs. Team Tango
Nov 3 2009, 5:30 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 3 2009, 5:30 AM EST
Kelly was awesome last night! She held her own in the Tango and her first dance was so good. I love it when she smiles at the judge's comments, she is adorable! Do you find this valuable?    

wcasbon
5. RE: Team Paso Vs. Team Tango
Nov 9 2009, 7:59 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 9 2009, 7:59 AM EST
How can it even be called fair when one tema has 4 couples and the other has only three? That is a complete disadvantage. Maybe the producers will learrn how to count next year! Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
6. RE: Team Paso Vs. Team Tango
Nov 9 2009, 10:36 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 9 2009, 10:36 AM EST
" Maybe the producers will learrn how to count next year!"
We can only hope. :)
Do you find this valuable?