Discussion: Joanna Krupa on top for the second week in a row!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 6 posts
eguy
eguy
Joanna Krupa on top for the second week in a row!
Nov 2 2009, 4:04 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 2 2009, 4:04 PM EST
She's kicking butt and taking names. What do you think? Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: derek hough joanna krupa
BrandonE
BrandonE
1. RE: Joanna Krupa on top for the second week in a row!
Nov 2 2009, 4:29 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 2 2009, 4:29 PM EST
I don't think she's that good, there is just something about her dancing.....I can't put my finger on it.... Do you find this valuable?    
jakefwp
jakefwp
2. RE: Joanna Krupa on top for the second week in a row!
Nov 2 2009, 6:32 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 2 2009, 6:32 PM EST
Honestly, I thought her first dance was pretty herky-jerky. She certainly doesn't hold back, and that goes a long way, but I didn't think she did quite as well as the scores indicated. Do you find this valuable?    
eguy
eguy
3. RE: Joanna Krupa on top for the second week in a row!
Nov 3 2009, 5:39 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 3 2009, 5:39 AM EST
I think her dancing has come up a notch, but I can't get over the feeling that she's acting like more of a sweetheart than she is. There have been moments here and there in the video footage where she seems kind of b*****y. Do you find this valuable?    
brunofan
brunofan
4. RE: Joanna Krupa on top for the second week in a row!
Nov 8 2009, 5:41 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 8 2009, 5:41 PM EST
i agree, i think she's trying to act nicer than she is, but she's probably not really as harsh as she was on the superstars. terrell owens completely deserved to get smacked down. Do you find this valuable?    
RRoble
RRoble
5. RE: Joanna Krupa on top for the second week in a row!
Nov 9 2009, 6:11 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 9 2009, 6:13 AM EST
Joanna acting, here you go (I hope her husband thinks she's acting!):
http://www.dwts.org/video/8042842/Joanna+Krupa+%26+Derek+Hough+-+Training+For+The+Rumba
Both Aaron and Joanna have transparent personalities but have certainly stepped up their dancing each week. Fans must find it hard to judge and vote based on contestants personalities and each weeks dance, I know I do!
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)