Discussion: Week 7!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 7 posts
jakefwp
jakefwp
Week 7!
Nov 2 2009, 12:04 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 2 2009, 12:04 PM EST
Another double elimination week on DWTS! Seems like Michael's time has probably run out, but who's the other best bet? I'd guess Aaron, since he was in the bottom two twice recently or, sadly, Kelly, who I would hate to see leave.

Also, the stars designed the costumes for this week! Should be pretty funny.
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: None
BrandonE
BrandonE
1. RE: Week 7!
Nov 2 2009, 6:29 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 2 2009, 6:30 PM EST
Another double elimination! I hope Mark doesn't go, cause that would be a really tough week to go from high to low and BAM! Out....

Michael will be eliminated, and Mya and Mark will be in the dance off. Hard to choose who'd be out then...
jakefwp
jakefwp
2. RE: Week 7!
Nov 2 2009, 6:49 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 2 2009, 6:49 PM EST
Yeah, tough week for Mark. He feels kind of like Melissa did last week.... Worse than average score, in a week when no one else had a particularly bad week. And, potentially soft fan votes. I hope not, because I love watching him and think he's funny, but it doesn't look good.

Very interesting prediction re Mya, but you could be right if her fan votes aren't great. I wonder if Michael's votes could be high enough to keep him out of that bottom spot, though.

Hey, here's a question: What... in the heck... was up with the Derek-Joanna dream sequence? So very weird.

offwithherhead
3. RE: Week 7!
Nov 3 2009, 2:03 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 3 2009, 2:03 AM EST
"Hey, here's a question: What... in the heck... was up with the Derek-Joanna dream sequence? So very weird."
LMAO...yeah that was pretty weird, but my husband sure enjoyed watching Joanna on the beach. lol. Maybe they are trying to get into the "drama" category as well as "reality show"" category at the Emmies.

All in all, I thought the whole evening was great. Thoroughly enjoyed all the dances!....the judging..not so much. What is up with Carrie Ann? "That was a mess"...give me a break!
jakefwp
jakefwp
4. RE: Week 7!
Nov 3 2009, 7:34 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 3 2009, 7:34 PM EST
Totally agree, this was a great week. What a bizarre sequence: After getting enough fan votes to skip the bottom two most other weeks, Michael has his best judges' score and still is the first one out. Guess the game changes as there are fewer couples.

And poor Aaron. That guy is weird, but it must be tough to have by far the best score and still end up in the bottom three. I'm super bummed to see Mark go, but between him and Aaron, he was probably the right choice to go.

Wonder if the atmosphere will change at all with Michael AND Mark gone. They were both pretty upbeat guys. Donny will have to carry the baton for them!

offwithherhead
5. RE: Week 7!
Nov 4 2009, 4:58 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 4 2009, 4:59 AM EST
Yeah, If Aaron hadn't received such high scores in his jive, he might have been out. But what do you guys think about his choice of dance for the dance-off? Everybody else that has done a dance-off has chosen a different dance from what they were doing in the first night of competition....and Aaron does ANOTHER jive. I know it is their choice, but when you look at it, 3/4 of his dance was what he did the night before. Is that fair??? I thought they had to perform a third and different dance. He basically did the same dance that he got 29 for. Who could compete with that? I think he should have been called on it, but what do I know?

I was really bummed that Mark went home as well....he did a different dance...a third dance of the week....he didn't rely on a previously high scoring dance....and he went home. :(

I don't think that Aaron is going to pick up votes from either Mark or Michael's fan base.
brunofan
brunofan
6. RE: Week 7!
Nov 8 2009, 5:35 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 8 2009, 5:35 PM EST
i agree that aaron shouldn't have been allowed to dance the jive again in the danceoff. i thought that was the rule. aaron probably won't last past this week. Do you find this valuable?