Discussion: Carrie Ann and Len's CommentsReported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts

offwithherhead
Carrie Ann and Len's Comments
Oct 28 2009, 5:16 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 28 2009, 5:16 PM EDT
I was watching the result show, and I must say I was a little disappointed with both Carrie Ann and Len's comments after Louie Vito danced. They both made comments about Louie and Michael not trying enough. Comments like she didn't think either of them got how important this dance off really was and that they basically didn't put enough into thier dances...to which Len was agreeing.

I think that both of these guys put alot into what they do, and I also feel they have tried very hard. Dancing is not their forte, but they do try. I really felt sorry for Louie to go out with those comments being the last he got from the judges. We all know that these two guys were never going to win, but they have both given some great moments on the show, and I think they deserved better. Let's face it...they had 3 dances to learn this week, when learning one dance is a challenge for them.

I gotta be honest that I am a little bummed with the judging this season...especially when the competitors have been so much more restricted to the amount they can practice. You can bet the farm that in previous seasons when they had to learn two dances in one week, that most would rehearse more those weeks. This season they aren't allowed. So what do they expect when someone who has never danced has to learn three dances in one week with no more time to prepare? The judges need to be more realistic...or maybe they are trying to sway the fans.
Do you find this valuable?    
jakefwp
jakefwp
1. RE: Carrie Ann and Len's Comments
Oct 30 2009, 2:58 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 30 2009, 2:58 PM EDT
I was thinking the same thing, actually. Their dances weren't all that great, but it didn't seem like it was for lack of effort. Three dances in one week, for a couple guys for whom dancing isn't natural at all. I wondered if the judges heard or saw something that we didn't see on TV, because otherwise it was pretty weak to pick on effort instead of the dances themselves. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)