Discussion: Will Louie make the US Snowboarding Team?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts
AiryFairyArms
AiryFairyArms
Will Louie make the US Snowboarding Team?
Oct 28 2009, 9:51 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 28 2009, 9:51 AM EDT
Will Louie use his DWTS experience to catapult him to a spot on the US Snowboarding team in the 2010 Winter Olympic games? Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
1. RE: Will Louie make the US Snowboarding Team?
Oct 28 2009, 5:23 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 28 2009, 5:23 PM EDT
I am not sure how he can do that. The only way he will get on the Olympic Team is to qualify to be on the team. He may have a few more fans cheering for him on the sidelines, but if he wants to "go for the gold", he is going to have to earn that right. Do you find this valuable?    
AiryFairyArms
AiryFairyArms
2. RE: Will Louie make the US Snowboarding Team?
Oct 30 2009, 8:57 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 30 2009, 8:57 AM EDT
Listening to Louie talk about his DWTS experience and how it took him a while to understand that posture, foot work and hip movement makes a big difference in dance, gives me confidence that he will use this new knowledge to his advantage while trying to qualify for the US Snow Boarding team and eventually competing for an Olympic medal. I'm pretty sure he would rather win Olympic Gold than the Mirror Ball. Good luck Louie, go USA! Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)