Discussion: Kelly's beige blueberry-less muffinReported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts
eguy
eguy
Kelly's beige blueberry-less muffin
Oct 27 2009, 8:40 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 27 2009, 8:40 AM EDT
I think Kelly took the jitterbug easy because of her ankle, but it was pretty boring. However, she looked like she was having fun. And was it just me, or did she actually look confident for once? Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: kelly osbourne

offwithherhead
1. RE: Kelly's beige blueberry-less muffin
Oct 27 2009, 10:32 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 27 2009, 10:32 AM EDT
I agree with you on the ankle thing, but as you said it was a little boring. All the other jitterbugs seemed to have neat tricks, but she sure did look like she was having fun. I hope she finds "fun" in her next dances too. I'm still crossing my fingers for her. Do you find this valuable?    
jakefwp
jakefwp
2. RE: Kelly's beige blueberry-less muffin
Oct 27 2009, 8:09 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 27 2009, 8:09 PM EDT
She totally looked like she was having fun, and yeah, it seemed like she was holding back a little. Her comment on the results show was funny.... she thought the judges were going to tell them how great it was, and it was the opposite. I'm glad they made it through for at least another week. She's probably the most fun thing about this season so far. Do you find this valuable?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
3. RE: Kelly's beige blueberry-less muffin
Oct 27 2009, 8:11 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 27 2009, 8:11 PM EDT
I have a feeling she's gonna hit a breakthrough soon.....that first week was just amazing, and I can see it in her..... Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)