Discussion: Samantha strikes again! This time with Michael Irving!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 9 posts
eguy
eguy
Samantha strikes again! This time with Michael Irving!
Oct 27 2009, 8:35 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 27 2009, 8:35 AM EDT
Samantha actually said to Michael "The fans have saved you time and time again." Wow! I mean, it's true, but wow! A little... mean? We should come up with a name for Samantha's blunders. Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: Samantha Harris
dwtsjen
dwtsjen
1. RE: Samantha strikes again! This time with Michael Irving!
Oct 27 2009, 9:42 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 27 2009, 9:42 AM EDT
I adore Samantha, despite all of her awkwardness. She's always interrupting or harassing or saying something inappropriate, and yet I love her. Samantha Harass! Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
2. RE: Samantha strikes again! This time with Michael Irving!
Oct 27 2009, 10:29 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 27 2009, 10:29 AM EDT
"Samantha actually said to Michael "The fans have saved you time and time again." Wow! I mean, it's true, but wow! A little... mean? We should come up with a name for Samantha's blunders."
I swear that if she didn't look so beautiful, she would have been gone long ago.
Samafu.
Do you find this valuable?    
AiryFairyArms
AiryFairyArms
3. RE: Samantha strikes again! This time with Michael Irving!
Oct 27 2009, 10:59 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 27 2009, 10:59 AM EDT
Samantha said that so fast I was not clear about what she was actually stating. Thanks eGuy! Michael deserves much better than that. Hopefully tonight he gets some payback by not having to be in the dance-off because of his large tally of fan votes! Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
4. RE: Samantha strikes again! This time with Michael Irving!
Oct 27 2009, 11:47 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 27 2009, 11:47 AM EDT
"Samantha said that so fast I was not clear about what she was actually stating. Thanks eGuy! Michael deserves much better than that. Hopefully tonight he gets some payback by not having to be in the dance-off because of his large tally of fan votes!"
I hope he does ... if only to screw up the judges strategy. His waltz earned a save tonight, and I don' t think he got enough credit for it.
eguy
eguy
5. RE: Samantha strikes again! This time with Michael Irving!
Oct 27 2009, 12:12 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 27 2009, 12:12 PM EDT
LOL at Samafu and Samantha Harass!!!!

He was actually one of the few who genuinely looked like he was having a great time. And he has been working super hard on extending his arms and following through with his movements. Also, the pro-football player does some good footwork.
jakefwp
jakefwp
6. RE: Samantha strikes again! This time with Michael Irving!
Oct 27 2009, 8:17 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 27 2009, 8:17 PM EDT
OK, this has nothing to do with her tact issues or interrupting -- which are excruciating and yet I can't not look -- but did you see how SHORT she was tonight without heels? Tom said he's 5'9" and it looked like he had at least eight inches on her.

Samurf.
jakefwp
jakefwp
7. RE: Samantha strikes again! This time with Michael Irving!
Oct 27 2009, 8:18 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 27 2009, 8:18 PM EDT
And btw, totally LOL at Samafu and Samantha Harass. Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
8. RE: Samantha strikes again! This time with Michael Irving!
Oct 28 2009, 5:27 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 28 2009, 5:27 PM EDT
"-- but did you see how SHORT she was tonight without heels? Tom said he's 5'9" and it looked like he had at least eight inches on her.

Samurf."
Yeah, I did notice...and didn't Tom look so pleased with himself?

Samurf...too funny!

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)