Discussion: Mya connecting to DmitryReported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts
eguy
eguy
Mya connecting to Dmitry
Oct 27 2009, 8:12 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 29 2009, 1:06 PM EDT
I always love watching Mya dance, but something that the judges said last week caught my attention this week. She really doesn't connect with Dmitry. Even during the jitterbug, a dancer should look at her/his partner, and both Mya and Dmitry look out at the audience and hardly make eye contact. And what's with the massages? Other contestants are visiting the ER, and Mya is hurting so much that she needs... a massage. Probably a poor choice to show that footage. Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: dmitry mya

greenknees
1. RE: Mya connecting to Dmitry
Oct 29 2009, 12:00 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 29 2009, 12:00 PM EDT
Mya's detachment as a dancing partner is truly outweighing her ringer skills this season and will likely keep her out of the final 2 unless she changes her personality quickly. Her aloofness just jangles my nerves and destroys whatever good she does technically right. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)