Discussion: Aaron Carter bets Louie that he can do a better flip...Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts
eguy
eguy
Aaron Carter bets Louie that he can do a better flip...
Oct 20 2009, 1:02 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 20 2009, 1:02 PM EDT
Louie takes the bet and does a corkscrew backflip and Aaron shrieks like a little girl. What was Aaron thinking? Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: aaron carter Louie Vito

offwithherhead
1. RE: Aaron Carter bets Louie that he can do a better flip...
Oct 20 2009, 1:18 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 20 2009, 1:18 PM EDT
".... and Aaron shrieks like a little girl. "
Hahaha...that is exactly what I was thinking when he did it. Why he would challenge someone that spends most of his time "in the air" is beyond me.
Do you find this valuable?    
jakefwp
jakefwp
2. RE: Aaron Carter bets Louie that he can do a better flip...
Oct 20 2009, 2:03 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 20 2009, 2:03 PM EDT
I love it! A little Louie-Aaron rivalry, except Louie doesn't seem to care nearly as much as Aaron does. It must have started when Louie said "at least I didn't cry" after last week's performances... Good stuff! Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
3. RE: Aaron Carter bets Louie that he can do a better flip...
Oct 21 2009, 5:20 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 21 2009, 5:20 AM EDT
Yeah, Louie is a bit younger that Aaron, but he seems so much more mature. I guess when you are a devoted athlete and work hard in hopes of making it to the Olympics, your frame of mind is vastly different from someone who is motivated by fame, and how to "stay in the public eye".
From the start, Aaron has seen himself as winning (I don't think that is the case now), while Louie has concentrated on each task at hand every week. I don't think either of them will make it to the finals, but I am enjoying Louie's journey much more than Aaron's.
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)