Discussion: Phoning in the Hustle?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts
eguy
eguy
Phoning in the Hustle?
Oct 20 2009, 12:59 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 20 2009, 12:59 PM EDT
Most of the celebs did their part of The Hustle and fell out of character as soon as their time was up from being center stage. Melissa Joan Hart even started laughing and sauntering off before her part was totally over. Shout-outs to the ones who stayed in character for the whole dance. Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: dwts the hustle
jakefwp
jakefwp
1. RE: Phoning in the Hustle?
Oct 20 2009, 1:58 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 20 2009, 1:58 PM EDT
I saw that, too! I was wondering if Melissa screwed up and was laughing about that, or what. Either way, totally distracting!

I think Michael was really into it. Every time they showed him, even in the background, he was boogie-ing. How can you not? It's the Hustle!
Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
2. RE: Phoning in the Hustle?
Oct 21 2009, 5:25 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 21 2009, 5:25 AM EDT
Yeah, I noticed a few had broken character while leaving the center floor. Can you imagine if the pros did that kind of thing every time they did a dance together (like when accompanying a guest singer etc.). I think it reflected poorly on the stars who broke character....even though the dance was meant to be light and lively. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)