Discussion: Donny Fan!!!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts
marybaker100859
marybaker100859
Donny Fan!!!
Oct 20 2009, 11:06 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 20 2009, 11:06 AM EDT
Like most of you I have been a Donny Osmond fan since the beginning. My first concert was The Osmonds. I can remember it like it was yesterday my Grandmother took me and she took video of it and we still have it some place packed away. It was my Fathers movie camera and when they started out with the VHS tapes he had it transfered on one of those and who know where it is now. I have not seen it for a lot of years but it funny to watch it because they were really small on there since I was up in the "Nose Bleed Seats" but still a good memory. Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: dwts 9 season 9

offwithherhead
1. RE: Donny Fan!!!
Oct 20 2009, 11:25 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 20 2009, 11:25 AM EDT
Welcome marybaker100859! You are still way ahead of me....I have never seen them live. ~offwithherhead turning green with envy~ :) Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)