Discussion: Kelly dancing to Crazy TrainReported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts
eguy
eguy
Kelly dancing to Crazy Train
Oct 20 2009, 10:10 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 20 2009, 10:10 AM EDT
When I saw Kelly all dressed like a rocker, I was like "SWEET!" Then they said she was dancing to Ozzy's Crazy Train and I got chills. However, and I hate to say it, but man, that was a bad song for them to use for the Paso Doble. What could the judges say, though? Especially when the Prince of F******* Darkness was in the room? Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
1. RE: Kelly dancing to Crazy Train
Oct 20 2009, 11:31 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 20 2009, 11:31 AM EDT
Yeah, song choice is so important. It must be really hard for the pros to choreograph a dance to a song that just doesn't suit the dance. Did you notice Ozzy chewing gum like it was the last piece he would ever have? Too funny! Do you find this valuable?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
2. RE: Kelly dancing to Crazy Train
Oct 20 2009, 3:47 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 20 2009, 3:47 PM EDT
I really enjoyed that performance. Has anyone noticed she doesn't move her arms a lot in her dances? She's a really good dancer, but those arms, she just waves them around! One of these weeks she'll be perfect, I can see it.... Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
3. RE: Kelly dancing to Crazy Train
Oct 21 2009, 5:08 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 21 2009, 5:08 AM EDT
"I really enjoyed that performance. Has anyone noticed she doesn't move her arms a lot in her dances? She's a really good dancer, but those arms, she just waves them around! One of these weeks she'll be perfect, I can see it...."
I hadn't noticed her arms doing that, but I will sure check them out next time. Usually I notice awkward arms....will have to concentrate more. lol. Yeah, I think she improves more every week....I hope she makes it to the finals!
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)