Discussion: Melissa Joan Hart almost bashes Mark BallasReported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts
eguy
eguy
Melissa Joan Hart almost bashes Mark Ballas
Oct 20 2009, 10:03 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 20 2009, 10:03 AM EDT
Did anyone else notice when Melissa was getting her scores for the Argentine Tango she was explaining the faults of the routine and said it was hard because "My partner wasn't up to... you know," and cut herself off because it sounded like she was blaming her performance on MARK because he had the flu. I don't know what it is about her dancing... she's doing all the steps, but it just doesn't flow. I can't put my finger on it. Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
1. RE: Melissa Joan Hart almost bashes Mark Ballas
Oct 20 2009, 11:37 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 20 2009, 11:37 AM EDT
Yeah I did notice her "almost" bash of him...and he noticed it too! He had a surprised look on his face when she was starting to talk about him. I bet he wished he had left his mask off at that point. lol Do you find this valuable?    
brunofan
brunofan
2. RE: Melissa Joan Hart almost bashes Mark Ballas
Oct 20 2009, 11:47 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 20 2009, 11:47 AM EDT
mark and melissa are definitely not clicking like mark and shawn did last season. i think she gets on his nerves. Do you find this valuable?    

gigi18
3. RE: Melissa Joan Hart almost bashes Mark Ballas
Oct 26 2009, 11:15 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 26 2009, 11:15 AM EDT
Maybe he needs to step up and do what he is supposed to do. Teach her to dance. Melissa does not have a dance background. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)