Discussion: Who dances better, Shakira or Mario?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts
AiryFairyArms
AiryFairyArms
Who dances better, Shakira or Mario?
Oct 15 2009, 9:59 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 15 2009, 9:59 AM EDT
Which of these two is the best dancer, Shakira or Mario Lopez? Shakira hands down is my vote! Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: Dancer Mario Lopez Shakira

offwithherhead
1. RE: Who dances better, Shakira or Mario?
Oct 15 2009, 6:08 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 15 2009, 6:08 PM EDT
Well, because I am old (take my word for it), I am not that familiar with Shakira so I am going to have to go with Mario Lopez.....but I do have to give it to her for being able to stand in those shoes. That, in itself, is out of this world amazing to me! Do you find this valuable?    
AiryFairyArms
AiryFairyArms
2. RE: Who dances better, Shakira or Mario?
Oct 18 2009, 6:52 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 18 2009, 6:52 AM EDT
Judge Len is old! Shakira was on Saturday Night Live last night and did not dance much at all in those shoes, she pranced around more like a stripper. I might have to change my vote and go with Mario now... Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)