Discussion: Two Step?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts

maksfan
Two Step?
Oct 14 2009, 5:57 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 14 2009, 5:57 AM EDT
I didn't think any of the pairs did the 2-step any justice. Poor Chuck was the worst. His partner really threw him under the bus. He might not have made it to the end, but this loss was not his doing.

On another note: what was up with Queen Latifah last week. I've been watching for comments. Am I the only one who thought she was really off?
Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
1. RE: Two Step?
Oct 14 2009, 6:59 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 14 2009, 6:59 AM EDT
"On another note: what was up with Queen Latifah last week. I've been watching for comments. Am I the only one who thought she was really off?"
No, you are not the only one. I don't know what she was listening to in her ear, but what ever it was, it didn't help her keep on pitch. I like her acting, but have never been a big fan of her music anyway.
jakefwp
jakefwp
2. RE: Two Step?
Oct 19 2009, 7:15 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 19 2009, 7:15 AM EDT
Oh, totally. She sounded VERY off. I was wondering the same thing! The live performances on DWTS really spotlight who can sing naturally well and who can't. QL was a little disappointing... Do you find this valuable?    

ccoxccox
3. RE: Two Step?
Nov 11 2009, 4:59 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 11 2009, 4:59 AM EST
"I didn't think any of the pairs did the 2-step any justice. Poor Chuck was the worst. His partner really threw him under the bus. He might not have made it to the end, but this loss was not his doing.

On another note: what was up with Queen Latifah last week. I've been watching for comments. Am I the only one who thought she was really off?"
I agree!! That was not anything close to a 2-step. I live outside of Houston, TX and I've been dancing for over 20 years. That was not even close to being the 2-step or a polka or whatever they were trying to do. I would like for the judges to bring in people that know what they are doing to show the ballroom dancers how to 2-step

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)