Discussion: Oh Kelly, how I love you soReported This is a featured thread

Showing 6 posts
eguy
eguy
Oh Kelly, how I love you so
Oct 6 2009, 9:30 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 6 2009, 9:30 AM EDT
I don't know what it is about that girl, but I could watch her forever. I think I'm intrigued that we've watched her go from a goth chic to beautiful young lady. I wish the judges would have told her not to watch her feet. They said "be confident," which isn't the same thing. Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: kelly osbourne
jakefwp
jakefwp
1. RE: Oh Kelly, how I love you so
Oct 6 2009, 7:09 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 6 2009, 7:09 PM EDT
Totally, I hope she can get the confidence thing down. She's so awesome when she goes for it. I love that she kissed Louis at the end of their dance when she clearly wasn't supposed to. Do you find this valuable?    
eguy
eguy
2. RE: Oh Kelly, how I love you so
Oct 7 2009, 7:37 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 7 2009, 7:37 AM EDT
I forgot about that! There were a few smooches in that dance. She looks like she's having the time of her life. Do you find this valuable?    
brunofan
brunofan
3. RE: Oh Kelly, how I love you so
Oct 7 2009, 9:46 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 7 2009, 9:46 AM EDT
kelly and louis have such great chemistry. she's one of the best parts of this season. Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
4. RE: Oh Kelly, how I love you so
Oct 13 2009, 5:42 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 13 2009, 5:42 AM EDT
"kelly and louis have such great chemistry. she's one of the best parts of this season."
I totally agree...she has become my favorite. There is just something about her that makes me cheer for her.
Do you find this valuable?    
dwtsjen
dwtsjen
5. RE: Oh Kelly, how I love you so
Oct 13 2009, 7:07 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 13 2009, 7:07 AM EDT
I also have to agree - I love Kelly! Go girl! Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)