Discussion: Natalie: A new contender?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts
jakefwp
jakefwp
Natalie: A new contender?
Oct 5 2009, 8:10 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 5 2009, 8:10 PM EDT
Natalie has improved so much already! And she seems to be getting past her nerves, too. Mya is still the one to beat, but Natalie seems to be climbing into the group that could also win it, along with Donny and Aaron. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

offwithherhead
1. RE: Natalie: A new contender?
Oct 6 2009, 4:09 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 6 2009, 4:09 AM EDT
Oh, I totally agree. I think these four are the front runners, at this stage. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
JeffRiley2u
JeffRiley2u
2. RE: Natalie: A new contender?
Mar 6 2011, 12:42 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 6 2011, 12:42 AM EST
Natalie was totally ripped off in season 9 because her partner had attitude with her. I hope DWTS never brings him back, as a dancer he should have done everything possible to make her look great, she was incredible and if she had danced with anyone else she could have won the competition. 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)