Discussion: Aaron so HOT!!!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts
Janellefan06
Janellefan06
Aaron so HOT!!!
Oct 5 2009, 4:20 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 5 2009, 4:20 PM EDT
OMG Aaron Carter is so HOT. Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
1. RE: Aaron so HOT!!!
Oct 5 2009, 4:24 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 5 2009, 4:24 PM EDT
Welcome Janellefan05! We will see how hot he really is when he does the Rumba in a few minutes...stay tuned! :) Do you find this valuable?    
jakefwp
jakefwp
2. RE: Aaron so HOT!!!
Oct 5 2009, 8:35 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 5 2009, 8:35 PM EDT
lol! You know what I like about Aaron... He always goes out of his way to speak well of the other stars. Like tonight, he said the rumba was hard and he was impressed with everyone else who pulled it off. He had a bit of a rough night dancing but he's talented. I'm sure he'll be back near the top next week. Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
3. RE: Aaron so HOT!!!
Oct 6 2009, 3:56 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 6 2009, 3:56 AM EDT
Yeah, he did seem to have a rough night, but I was reading an article that he had injured his knee earlier in the day. I can only imagine that it must be dificult to do all the tricks when you are hurting. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)