Discussion: JudgesReported This is a featured thread

Showing 5 posts

1sweetdreamer
Judges
Sep 30 2009, 7:48 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 30 2009, 7:48 PM EDT
I love the judges, they all compliment each other so well. !!!! My favorite is still Bruno Tonioli !! Do you find this valuable?    

greenknees
1. RE: Judges
Oct 1 2009, 7:46 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 1 2009, 7:46 AM EDT
These judges are totally overplayed on DWTS. They are not the people I turn in to watch. More dancing, less histrionics and nasty references, puhleeese. And get someone else to replace Carrie with her blatant biases. Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
2. RE: Judges
Oct 1 2009, 5:32 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 1 2009, 5:32 PM EDT
"I love the judges, they all compliment each other so well. !!!! My favorite is still Bruno Tonioli !!"
I have always been a fan of the judges as well. My favorite is Len....he knows ballroom dance and he has such a funny dry sense of humour.
Do you find this valuable?    
jakefwp
jakefwp
3. RE: Judges
Oct 1 2009, 7:32 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 1 2009, 7:32 PM EDT
It seems like Bruno is trying to be the tough judge this year! I think they're great. Len's my favorite, too, and Bruno is a hoot, but I've also come around to Carrie Ann this season. She does a great job finding something positive to say even when someone doesn't do well. Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
4. RE: Judges
Oct 1 2009, 8:30 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 1 2009, 8:30 PM EDT
"It seems like Bruno is trying to be the tough judge this year! I think they're great. Len's my favorite, too, and Bruno is a hoot, but I've also come around to Carrie Ann this season. She does a great job finding something positive to say even when someone doesn't do well."
...kind of like our Paula Abdul of DWTS. lol
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)