Discussion: Samantha the Pot Stirrer!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 6 posts
eguy
eguy
Samantha the Pot Stirrer!
Sep 29 2009, 9:34 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 29 2009, 9:34 AM EDT
Did anyone else notice that Samantha asked Dmitry Chaplin if he was glad that Len was not judging? Does she think that Dmitry forgot that he possibly has several more weeks of Len at the judges table? Sometimes I think stuff comes out of her mouth, and she's already half-way into a new sentence before she realizes what she said. Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
1. RE: Samantha the Pot Stirrer!
Sep 29 2009, 9:43 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 29 2009, 9:43 AM EDT
I can't say I have ever been a fan of Samantha. There is nothing natural about her interviewing skills....it always seems forced. Some of her questions and comments have often left me thinking WTF!!! Do you find this valuable?    
jakefwp
jakefwp
2. RE: Samantha the Pot Stirrer!
Sep 29 2009, 2:46 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 29 2009, 2:46 PM EDT
Totally! The first week she was trying to get the stars to dis each other, and none of them were biting. I think she's absolutely trying -- and failing -- to stir things up.

She also loves to ask a question, let the person speak for a couple seconds and then pull the microphone away before they're finished. Then one time last night, someone (Mya, I think) gave a two- or three-word answer and then stopped, and Samantha kept the mike in front of her face for a few seconds after she was done.

Clearly I have strong feelings about Samantha....
Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
3. RE: Samantha the Pot Stirrer!
Sep 29 2009, 4:38 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 29 2009, 4:38 PM EDT
A little off the subject here, but tonight for the result show she looks like Morticia Addams....and could her jewellery be any bigger!! lol Do you find this valuable?    
brunofan
brunofan
4. RE: Samantha the Pot Stirrer!
Oct 1 2009, 7:06 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 1 2009, 7:06 AM EDT
samantha had a very strange look going on this week. that necklace and the hair. i think they must keep her on because she gets people talking about her, one way or the other. Do you find this valuable?    
jakefwp
jakefwp
5. RE: Samantha the Pot Stirrer!
Oct 1 2009, 2:44 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 1 2009, 2:44 PM EDT
I admit that DWTS wouldn't be the same without Samantha. The interrupt-y interviews, the changing hairstyles, the dancing while coming back from commercials, the super-serious "we will now announce, in no particular order...." Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)