Discussion: "You gotta squeeze 'em together, sir,"Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 5 posts
eguy
eguy
"You gotta squeeze 'em together, sir,"
Sep 29 2009, 9:25 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 29 2009, 9:25 AM EDT
What did Carrie Ann Inaba mean when she told Tom DeLay, "you gotta squeeze 'em together, sir." What "them" is she referring to? A** cheeks? And then Tom Bergeron followed up with "I don't think historically that's been his problem." Almost as good as when Macy Gray dropped the f*bomb. Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
1. RE: "You gotta squeeze 'em together, sir,"
Sep 29 2009, 9:33 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 29 2009, 9:33 AM EDT
I can't honestly say that I know what they were talking about either. Certainly everybody there seemed to have caught the joke, as indicated by the laughter that errupted.
~OWHH welcomes eguy to the "Left-In-The-Dark" Club~ lol
Do you find this valuable?    
jakefwp
jakefwp
2. RE: "You gotta squeeze 'em together, sir,"
Sep 29 2009, 2:50 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 29 2009, 2:50 PM EDT
LOL! I was wondering the same thing. I have no idea what that meant, but it seemed funny anyway. Do you find this valuable?    
eguy
eguy
3. RE: "You gotta squeeze 'em together, sir,"
Sep 30 2009, 7:43 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 30 2009, 7:43 AM EDT
Maybe she was talking about the "twins?" I have no idea. Do you find this valuable?    

greenknees
4. RE: "You gotta squeeze 'em together, sir,"
Oct 2 2009, 7:31 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 2 2009, 7:31 AM EDT
U R Kidding, right? Making sense of Carrie's utterances is folly. E.g., why was she applaluding Mark D for "representing?" Is that some kind of racial commenting???

Why does she always snark at ladies her age??? Debi has "long arms." Spread the negativity, Carrie. You two were b girls together weren't you?

She was similarly rude to "truck driver" talking Mel B. Only the audience can overcome her biases -- if she doesn't kill off her fellow 40-ish women too soon.

Give us Ellen and take Carrie away!!!!
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)