Discussion: Kathy Ireland = Stepford WifeReported This is a featured thread

Showing 8 posts
eguy
eguy
Kathy Ireland = Stepford Wife
Sep 29 2009, 9:17 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 29 2009, 9:17 AM EDT
Is it just me, or does Kathy Ireland nod and smile like a Stepford wife when they give her criticism? She even squints a little as if she's really taking in what they are saying, but I don't think anyone's home behind those vacant blue eyes. It seems fake to hide the gentle rage from within. Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: None

offwithherhead
1. RE: Kathy Ireland = Stepford Wife
Sep 29 2009, 9:38 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 29 2009, 9:38 AM EDT
Actually, I really think she wants to get it right. She is not used to failing and I don't think she wants this to be a failure either. :) Do you find this valuable?    
eguy
eguy
2. RE: Kathy Ireland = Stepford Wife
Sep 30 2009, 7:40 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 30 2009, 7:40 AM EDT
I think that botox makes facial expressions look strange haha. She was trying really hard, and actually she is definitely not the worst one. Do you find this valuable?    
jakefwp
jakefwp
3. RE: Kathy Ireland = Stepford Wife
Sep 30 2009, 8:14 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 30 2009, 8:14 AM EDT
Almost every season there's an over-botox. Priscilla Presley, oy. And Belinda Carlisle last year. Something about going on national TV prompts some people to want to freeze their faces.

Kathy definitely had a positive attitude, just maybe a little too positive....
Do you find this valuable?    
dwtsjen
dwtsjen
4. RE: Kathy Ireland = Stepford Wife
Sep 30 2009, 6:10 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 30 2009, 6:10 PM EDT
Why the face, Kathy?

Good observation on every season having a botox or plastic surgery victim. The men aren't immune, either... Donny Osmond and Bruno, I'm taking to you. Just part of being famous, I suppose.

greenknees
5. RE: Kathy Ireland = Stepford Wife
Oct 1 2009, 8:03 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 1 2009, 8:03 AM EDT
Why do you find the need to be so disrespectful and rude. What value does this nasty topic add to the world today? Is DWTS fandom to be solely who can be the snarkiest, rather than add insightful commentary. Or is DWTS admitting its major thrust is to be as notoriously scatalogical as possible? Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
6. RE: Kathy Ireland = Stepford Wife
Oct 1 2009, 5:42 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 1 2009, 5:42 PM EDT
"Why do you find the need to be so disrespectful and rude. What value does this nasty topic add to the world today? Is DWTS fandom to be solely who can be the snarkiest, rather than add insightful commentary. Or is DWTS admitting its major thrust is to be as notoriously scatalogical as possible? "
With respect... this may not be a topic you appreciate, and I can appreciate that, but different people have opinions and they have the right to share them. We may not always agree with them, but that is what makes this world what it is...diverse.
eguy
eguy
7. RE: Kathy Ireland = Stepford Wife
Oct 2 2009, 8:52 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 2 2009, 8:52 AM EDT
I agree. The tone of this site IS snarky and fun. That's the point. Do you find this valuable?