Discussion: New Members - Introduce Yourselves Here!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 61 - 63 of 63  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2 3 4
DamianMiles
DamianMiles
60. RE: New Members - Introduce Yourselves Here!
Sep 24 2012, 6:28 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 24 2012, 6:28 PM EDT
Here we go! Had to create a new username but here I am again! Off to a great start... Joey Fatone! My God! Talk about Showmanship! Do you find this valuable?    
TinaPerez
TinaPerez
61. RE: New Members - Introduce Yourselves Here!
Oct 3 2012, 9:42 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 3 2012, 9:42 PM EDT
Hello, My name is Tina and I have been watching dwts since season 1. Yes, Kelly Monaco won but there ultimately a dance off between kelly and john o'hurley, which he won. He should've been named the winner in season 1 not kelly. That is why I would never vote for someone who did not deserve. John should've been in the all stars. Just saying.... 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

IMSERIOUS
62. RE: New Members - Introduce Yourselves Here!
Oct 9 2012, 5:08 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 9 2012, 5:08 PM EDT
This is nuts...how can Bristol believe she deserves to stay while real hard working and talented dancers are sent home! 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)