Discussion: New Members - Introduce Yourselves Here!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 41 - 60 of 63  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

offwithherhead
40. RE: New Members - Introduce Yourselves Here!
Mar 30 2010, 4:49 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 30 2010, 4:49 PM EDT
Hi and welcome Adisneyfan! Well, Kate and Tony are safe to compete for another week...let's hope thay can come to an agreement on how Kate learns. Do you find this valuable?    

carolee65
41. RE: New Members - Introduce Yourselves Here!
Apr 14 2010, 5:16 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 14 2010, 5:21 AM EDT
Hi glad I found this site to voice my opinion for what it's worth, but it makes me feel better. How much longer must the fans endure Kate's non-dancing. She is terrible. I cannot believe she was not voted off first. It must be the pity vote!! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Wild-Kat
42. RE: New Members - Introduce Yourselves Here!
Apr 14 2010, 8:59 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 14 2010, 8:59 AM EDT
Hey all! Introducing myself here -- I'm Wild-Kat and ready to have a wild-time on the site chatting up all things DWTS! It's gonna be great! Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
43. RE: New Members - Introduce Yourselves Here!
Apr 14 2010, 10:15 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 14 2010, 10:15 AM EDT
"Hi glad I found this site to voice my opinion for what it's worth, but it makes me feel better. How much longer must the fans endure Kate's non-dancing. She is terrible. I cannot believe she was not voted off first. It must be the pity vote!!"
Hi and welcome carolee65! You are not alone in your opinion. I have checked out the ABC threads on the show and there are a lot of people there that feel the same way too. Her fans must be in the woodwork somewhere. lol. There are a few here as well, but mostly people are confused as to why she is still there. Voice your opinion anytime!
Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
44. RE: New Members - Introduce Yourselves Here!
Apr 14 2010, 10:17 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 14 2010, 10:17 AM EDT
"Hey all! Introducing myself here -- I'm Wild-Kat and ready to have a wild-time on the site chatting up all things DWTS! It's gonna be great!"
Hi and welcome Wild-Kat! Probably the most popular topic of conversation is Kate, so feel free to chat away! lol
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
45. RE: New Members - Introduce Yourselves Here!
Sep 20 2010, 8:07 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 20 2010, 8:07 AM EDT
Hi....I'm pawalker2010 or Lloyd to my friends.....I'm married and live in S Dakota....I started watching the show during the second season and have been hooked ever since.....I found this site last season and posted a few times but this is the first time I've seen this thread....so I figured it was time to say an official hello Do you find this valuable?    

sue947
46. RE: New Members - Introduce Yourselves Here!
Oct 11 2010, 6:59 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 11 2010, 6:59 PM EDT
Love the show, love the dancers, love Tom and the judges - can't stand Brooke "how does that feel" Burke. 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

colmzb
47. RE: New Members - Introduce Yourselves Here!
Nov 9 2010, 4:40 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 9 2010, 4:40 PM EST
i think bristol should have been gone 3 shows ago she has improved some but not to the point where she should still be there rick f. and kurt w. should be there not her whays up it isnt fair and if she last one more nite this will be it for me 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
lizjohn3943
lizjohn3943
48. Hey Lizjohn3943 here...
Nov 10 2010, 9:14 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2010, 9:14 AM EST
"i think bristol should have been gone 3 shows ago she has improved some but not to the point where she should still be there rick f. and kurt w. should be there not her whays up it isnt fair and if she last one more nite this will be it for me"
well as far as I'm concerned & I've been watching DWTS from te beginning....Bristol Palan isn't a Star & didn't quality for the show.. & after the 3rd week she should have been bumped off, ya all can't tell me the public was voting her to stay, that's BS... I've been watching the show since the beginning & for the first time for real, I'm not watching it anymore.. I never thought it would get political but it did. I never thought DWTS would give into cheap pay offs.. but it looks that way... Bristol should have gone weeks ago.. & good people were sent home how should have stayed.. DWTS just lost a viewer & Fan... sorry
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

AngelaDavis
49. Max and Brandy
Nov 16 2010, 4:14 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 4:14 PM EST
It is shameful, that Bristol is in the finals, I'm not watching DWTS anymore, you guys have lost a viewer, never, ever will I watch DWTS again, it is rediculous great dancers were sent home and she's still there, I wish the judges have more say and not leave to the viewers, it's a disgrace that politics play such an important part of reality TV. 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

AmyTraxTri
50. Won't be watching the finale - RIDICULOUS
Nov 16 2010, 6:00 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 6:00 PM EST
What a shame, to invite a non star onto the show, and then allow her to progress by giving her higher scores than someone who could actually dance last season, - Erin, SHAME On You DWTS. Hey maybe next season you can invite her mother on and have her perform in a bathing suit. Congrats, you've succeeded in becoming a bigger disappointment than The Apprentice. 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

janellejohnson
51. RE: New Members - Introduce Yourselves Here!
Nov 16 2010, 10:54 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 10:54 PM EST
tonight reminded me why i dont watch this show i am soooo done never again im not watchin it next week but i will still vote anyone but that lil girl 3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

magooed
52. RE: New Members - Introduce Yourselves Here!
Nov 17 2010, 5:32 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 5:32 AM EST
I am here to set things rirht 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

MichelleStaft
53. RE: New Members - Introduce Yourselves Here!
Nov 17 2010, 8:27 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 8:27 AM EST
Hi! Michelle here. Just joined today. I was crying for Brandi after last night's show, first time in the show's history. Bristol needs to concede and let Brandi compete for what is rightfully hers. This just makes me sick, and I will not be watching DWTS ever again. When did politics start ruining Reality TV????? Haven't they ruined enough else already???? 4  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
54. RE: New Members - Introduce Yourselves Here!
Nov 19 2010, 10:06 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 10:06 PM EST
Hello -- I'm SlikLizrd, formerly of Slick Lizard, Alabama.
They usta call me Slick, for short -- but not for long !!
I'm holed up here in the desert, now -- fer 35 years, or so.
Livin' in a cave to avoid property taxes, an' stealin' electricity from the railroad to keep my old DELL 600Mhz computer workin'.
Tapped into the cable line, and built me a DOCSIS 3 Modem from a hair dryer, a bug zapper, 3 tin cans and a chartreuse plastic douche bag. Gettin' great wireless throughput since I rigged up an aluminum christmas tree to the router's antenna. It's kinda directional, but WTF !??
Got loaded on Jimpson weed an' peyote buttons a while back, an' there I was, dancin' the Lindy with Ethel Merman when the cat attacked a mouse there on the big-screen TV, spilled the Jack Daniel's into the fire-pot, an' set the lavendar chintz drapes on fire !!
Came to just in time to see 'em kick Brandi off the DWTS show an' bring that talentless Palin gal back to flounder around some more. Woe is me.
Been kinda wantin' to go back up by San Francisco way -- where women are women, and half the men are, too !!
C-ya !!
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

brenfan
55. RE: New Members - Introduce Yourselves Here!
May 25 2011, 4:31 AM EDT | Post edited: May 25 2011, 4:31 AM EDT
Is anyone as upset as me that Kirstie placed higher than Chelsea?? Show has lots it s credibility to me. 0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

stacy73
56. RE: New Members - Introduce Yourselves Here!
Oct 25 2011, 5:09 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 25 2011, 5:09 PM EDT
i personally think maks is right i have seen much better dancers kicked off while the bottom of the heap remained i have nothing against chaz as a person or an opinion about his gender but he should have gone a while ago due to lack of ability he cant dance carson on the other hand gave it his all and entertained the audience as well if hope goes because the judges cant handle the truth i will never watch the show again and i have been a loyal fan for quite a while now 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

jgodsey3
57. RE: New Members - Introduce Yourselves Here!
Oct 25 2011, 11:00 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 25 2011, 11:00 PM EDT
I don't usually signup for these type of things but felt strongly about this weeks comments. Max, Chaz and Hope are absolutely right about the judges. Yes, Max misspoke, but I understand what he was saying. The show, his show, is about dancers encouraging those of us with two left feet to try dancing. If the judges continue to use discouraging comments instead of constructive encouragement, then they should move on. Calling people names such as penquin is nothing short of bullying and in the schools, we try to teach that that is not socially acceptable. 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

ltpetell
58. RE: New Members - Introduce Yourselves Here!
Apr 3 2012, 3:36 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 3 2012, 3:36 AM EDT
"I have been watching DWTS since it started. It's such a great show! I'm 55 years old, married, have two children, Julie and Chris. Have 3 grandchildren, love animals, I do foster work with our local humaine society. Love to crosstitch. And hope one day to move out west."
DWTS is so great this season. Going to be hard to see anyone going home.
Do you find this valuable?    
donteka
donteka
59. RE: New Members - Introduce Yourselves Here!
Apr 3 2012, 5:10 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 3 2012, 5:10 AM EDT
To whom this may concern. I am out of rehab for the moment, i am so addicted to this show its like crack i have to have it., during off season its very difficult to be without this show i have to enter rehab.please please never get rid of this show., i love it so much. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)