Discussion: MY FAVORITE STYLE iSReported This is a featured thread

Showing 5 posts
Carpenterp
Carpenterp
MY FAVORITE STYLE iS
Sep 27 2009, 9:59 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 27 2009, 10:04 AM EDT
I always liked disco, and country dancing my self. And also swing dances, old time rock roll, 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: dances

1sweetdreamer
1. RE: MY FAVORITE STYLE iS
Sep 30 2009, 7:43 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 30 2009, 7:43 PM EDT
My favorites in order are The Jive, The Jitterbug, and The Lindyhop. I also like country and swing and disco. Do you find this valuable?    
jakefwp
jakefwp
2. RE: MY FAVORITE STYLE iS
Oct 1 2009, 9:53 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 1 2009, 9:53 AM EDT
Love the quickstep when it's done well. The jive is always fun, too. Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
3. RE: MY FAVORITE STYLE iS
Oct 1 2009, 6:07 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 1 2009, 6:07 PM EDT
I love the Quickstep, especially when it looks effortless. You know it is hard to do well, but when it is done well it is like the pair is floating across the floor. A joy to watch. Do you find this valuable?    
jakefwp
jakefwp
4. RE: MY FAVORITE STYLE iS
Oct 1 2009, 7:30 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 1 2009, 7:30 PM EDT
"I love the Quickstep, especially when it looks effortless. You know it is hard to do well, but when it is done well it is like the pair is floating across the floor. A joy to watch."
I was wondering about that, how hard the quickstep must be. They make it look like they're just bouncing weightlessly around the floor, but it has to be one of the hardest dances.
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)