Discussion: Karina's Sexy New PETA AdReported This is a featured thread

Showing 5 posts
Mocharisa
Mocharisa
Karina's Sexy New PETA Ad
Sep 23 2009, 11:28 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 23 2009, 11:28 AM EDT
Hey guys, i must add this to the discussion. Have you seen Karina's sexy ad that she teamed up with PETA called 'I'd rather dance naked than wear fur?' She looks absolutely amazing and i'm glad she decided to speak up for animals that get skinned for their fur. She is definitely one of my fav. of the professional dancers so I just had to post this in case ya'll be interested.
Here's the ad: http://www.peta.org/FeatureKarinaSmirnoff.asp?c=pksffs09
on a sidenote Kelly O did an amazing job last night :-)
Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
1. RE: Karina's Sexy New PETA Ad
Sep 23 2009, 2:23 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 23 2009, 2:23 PM EDT
Thanks for posting this Mocharisa. Karina does look beautiful. It was so sad to see the video of the killing baby seals in the background....makes my skin crawl. I am Canadian and our government supports this hunt, but many of our citizens are strongly opposed to it... including me. Do you find this valuable?    
Mocharisa
Mocharisa
2. RE: Karina's Sexy New PETA Ad
Sep 24 2009, 3:12 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 24 2009, 3:12 AM EDT
"Thanks for posting this Mocharisa. Karina does look beautiful. It was so sad to see the video of the killing baby seals in the background....makes my skin crawl. I am Canadian and our government supports this hunt, but many of our citizens are strongly opposed to it... including me."
Isn't she gorgeous? Yeah the video is pretty sad, i wish the seal hunt never existed :-(

caturo3
3. RE: Karina's Sexy New PETA Ad
Sep 24 2009, 5:19 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 24 2009, 5:19 AM EDT
Great job done by her, and I am glad people can see past the nakedness and see what she is trying to support. Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
4. RE: Karina's Sexy New PETA Ad
Sep 26 2009, 3:36 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 26 2009, 3:36 AM EDT
" i wish the seal hunt never existed :-("
I totally agree!

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)