Discussion: Did Macy Gray drop the f-bomb?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts
eguy
eguy
Did Macy Gray drop the f-bomb?
Sep 22 2009, 7:15 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 22 2009, 7:15 PM EDT
I couldn't tell what the heck she said. She was talking and then all of a sudden, the audience was louder than her (how do they cover up cussing on live TV?) and the judges couldn't keep their s*** together to give the scores. Do you find this valuable?    
jakefwp
jakefwp
1. RE: Did Macy Gray drop the f-bomb?
Sep 22 2009, 7:41 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 22 2009, 7:41 PM EDT
There was definitely an f-bomb, and something else too.... She was artificially drowned out for a looong time. Anyone on the east coast actually hear what she said before they covered it up for the later time zones? Do you find this valuable?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
2. RE: Did Macy Gray drop the f-bomb?
Sep 22 2009, 8:42 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 22 2009, 8:42 PM EDT
I was watching the live version online, and since it's live, they didn't bleep it! But here in California, they muted it. I was cracking up when she said that. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)