Discussion: Maks and Karina split up!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 6 posts
jakefwp
jakefwp
Maks and Karina split up!
Sep 9 2009, 6:26 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 9 2009, 6:26 PM EDT
Oh, this will be awkward...

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/marc_malkin/b142995_Dancing_With_the_Stars_Duo_Karina__Maks_Split.html
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
brunofan
brunofan
1. RE: Maks and Karina split up!
Sep 11 2009, 3:58 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 11 2009, 3:58 PM EDT
that's not very surprising. it seemed spontaneous when they got engaged, and then they kept putting off setting a wedding date. it will be fun to see how they act toward each other on the show. Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
2. RE: Maks and Karina split up!
Sep 13 2009, 7:12 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 13 2009, 7:12 PM EDT
I can't say that I am totally surprised. Their engagement was a surprise, but the breakup...not so much. I am sure they can be professional with each other on the show, especially since they don't have to dance with each other. Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
3. RE: Maks and Karina split up!
Sep 21 2009, 3:37 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 21 2009, 3:37 AM EDT
I don't think there are going to be a lot of issues between these two....I sawe them dance together on the Emmy's last night and I think they did very well...ever the professionals. Do you find this valuable?    

greenknees
4. RE: Maks and Karina split up!
Oct 1 2009, 7:43 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 1 2009, 7:43 AM EDT
You know, this is personal news, hardly appropriate for gossipy speculation by folks other than the couple themselves. Have we poked at Edyta and Alec's marriage? Or Jonathan and Anna Trebunskaya's. These are two very professional champion ballroom dancers. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

greenknees
5. RE: Maks and Karina split up!
Feb 28 2010, 8:28 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 28 2010, 8:28 AM EST
Time has passed by now. Karina latched on to a millionaire baseball player within a few weeks of her split with Maks, who had been her friend for 15 years (since highschool) prior to their engagement. I think Karina's use of Maksim was to get back at Mario Lopez for moving on from her. I now think Karina was cruel to Maksim . . . my take from the longer look at what happened. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)