Discussion: The Curse Of The ModelsReported This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts

offwithherhead
The Curse Of The Models
Aug 17 2009, 5:30 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 17 2009, 5:30 PM EDT
I wonder if the male professionals are biting their nails wondering who will be partnered with the two models for this season. In past seasons all models have been eliminated in the first and second shows. Poor Alec Mazo has gotten "stung" with a model elimination twice. Will be interesting to see if "the curse of the models" will ever end. Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
1. RE: The Curse Of The Models
Sep 29 2009, 5:11 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 29 2009, 5:11 PM EDT
Unfortunately Tony has fallen victim to the curse, which really upsets me...I would love to see Tony win it some season. Fortunately for Derek, his model seems to have some aptitude for dance. Do you find this valuable?    
jakefwp
jakefwp
2. RE: The Curse Of The Models
Sep 29 2009, 8:26 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 29 2009, 8:26 PM EDT
Honestly, what is up with the supermodels? They can't move!

I'm pretty bummed about Tony being out, too. He's awesome, and he totally deserves to win one of these seasons.
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)