Discussion: Season 9 Cast Revealed! Anyone shocked???Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 21 - 26 of 26  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2
brunofan
brunofan
20. RE: On to another subject
Sep 11 2009, 4:01 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 11 2009, 4:01 PM EDT
"Now I've been thinking about who will go far, and I think Louie Vito will do pretty good...

Chelsie is an amzing professional, look how good she made Ty Murray! None of us thought he would last that long, and he did! Now that she's got Louie Vito, they just might do better. He's younger, so he has the ability to move (lol), and he's an athlete!"
i agree, i think louie will do great.
Do you find this valuable?    
ShaolinLace1
ShaolinLace1
21. RE: On to another subject
Sep 13 2009, 9:21 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 13 2009, 9:22 AM EDT
Oh I am big on Mark Dacascos and Lacey Schwimmer this season. This guy is amazing. He's fit, and he's a lot of fun. I think there can be a great chemistry between these two! I can't wait for their first dance, Kung Fu Fighting LOL 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

offwithherhead
22. RE: On to another subject
Sep 13 2009, 7:09 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 13 2009, 7:09 PM EDT
"Oh I am big on Mark Dacascos and Lacey Schwimmer this season. This guy is amazing. He's fit, and he's a lot of fun. I think there can be a great chemistry between these two! I can't wait for their first dance, Kung Fu Fighting LOL"
I think (and hope) these two will go far in the show.
jakefwp
jakefwp
23. RE: On to another subject
Sep 13 2009, 7:26 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 13 2009, 7:26 PM EDT
"Oh I am big on Mark Dacascos and Lacey Schwimmer this season. This guy is amazing. He's fit, and he's a lot of fun. I think there can be a great chemistry between these two! I can't wait for their first dance, Kung Fu Fighting LOL"
Definitely! I mean, the guy does backflips in the opening credits for Iron Chef America! He has to be in great shape and a good athlete. He and Lacey have to be one of the favorites.

Jeannie433
24. RE: On to another subject
Sep 20 2009, 9:47 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 20 2009, 9:47 AM EDT
These guys will only have a chance if the Osmond fans are won over or out-numbered. I can't believe another season is going to be tainted by an Osmond. Seriously - too much drama and self-involvement. Yawn. Do you find this valuable?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
25. RE: On to another subject
Sep 20 2009, 10:15 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 20 2009, 10:15 AM EDT
Well this season, I think a man's gonna take the title. I can see Mark, Aaron, and Louie all going to be good this season. Do you find this valuable?    
Previous | 1 2