Discussion: Karina & Maks on Broadway in Burn the Floor until 8/16!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts

BurntheFloor
Karina & Maks on Broadway in Burn the Floor until 8/16!
Aug 6 2009, 5:48 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 6 2009, 5:48 AM EDT
Just to let you guys know, Karina and Maks are going to be on Broadway until August 16th! It's an awesome show. Starting August 18th, Anya and Pasha from So You Think You Can Dance star.

For more info,
www.burnthefloor.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC6fUot4Z_U
Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
1. RE: Karina & Maks on Broadway in Burn the Floor until 8/16!
Aug 7 2009, 5:33 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 7 2009, 5:33 AM EDT
Welcome to the Wiki BurntheFloor! And thank you for posting these links. I had never heard of this show, but only wish that I lived near New York so that I could take it in. Do you find this valuable?    

burnthefloorbway
2. ONLY Two Weeks Left: Anya and Pasha on Broadway
Nov 10 2009, 4:51 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2009, 4:51 AM EST
Anya and Pasha will only be on Broadway in Burn the Floor for another 2 weeks. So we are offering a Buy One Get One Free deal through November 25th!

For more info:
www.burnthefloor.com
http://burnthefloor.com/broadway/09_10_11_playbill.html
Do you find this valuable?    

burnthefloorbway
3. BURN THE FLOOR closing Jan 10th!
Dec 8 2009, 7:19 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 8 2009, 7:19 AM EST
After an initial extension, BURN THE FLOOR is closing on Jan 10th! If you want to see Kym Johnson, Maksim Chmerkovskiy, and all out other amazing dancers, Get Your Tickets now: BurnTheFloor.com Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)