Discussion: Least famous person to appear on DWTSReported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts
jakefwp
jakefwp
Least famous person to appear on DWTS
Jul 22 2009, 2:12 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 22 2009, 2:12 PM EDT
TV Guide says Ashley Hamilton, son of George, will be on Season 9. Aside from his parentage, he hasn't really done much of anything. Would he be the most obscure cast member in the history of DWTS?

Other possible candidates:

Steve Wozniak, Season 8 -- Very well-known in the tech world, but outside of that, who had heard of him?
Christian de la Fuente, Season 7 -- Well-known abroad, but in the U.S., who had heard of him?
Albert Reed, Season 5 -- Maybe people knew his face (or not), but his name? Probably not.

Anybody else I'm missing? Discuss.
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: None
BrandonE
BrandonE
1. RE: Least famous person to appear on DWTS
Jul 22 2009, 5:16 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 22 2009, 9:28 PM EDT
Never heard of her, whoops, I mean him. Lol that kind of explains it. Do you find this valuable?    
brunofan
brunofan
2. RE: Least famous person to appear on DWTS
Jul 22 2009, 8:31 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 22 2009, 8:31 PM EDT
i haven't heard of him either! i hope it's just a rumor. with all the celebrities who want to be on dwts, they can do better than that. Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
3. RE: Least famous person to appear on DWTS
Jul 23 2009, 6:07 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 23 2009, 6:07 AM EDT
I have heard the name, but not in anything that was memorable. He was married to Shannon Doherty at one time and his list of acting experience is actually quite short (on IMDb). I think his real fame must be in his "genes"... son of George Hamilton and Alana Stewart. I don't know how that makes him a "star" worth watching....but we will see. Do you find this valuable?