Discussion: Superstars and the StarsReported This is a featured thread

Showing 8 posts
First_Marti
First_Marti
Superstars and the Stars
Jun 28 2009, 7:33 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 28 2009, 7:33 PM EDT
Did anyone catch that Maks is part of the Superstars and he and his star (I don't remember who it is) but they won the first round! How cool was that? He hadn't ridden a bike since he was little and he had never kayked before. He won and his partner won and T.O. and his partner lost!!! HA!!! It just goes to show us what a strong body and how competitive professional dancers are. If you haven't watched it, it is on Tuesday on CBS at 7:00pm (Ithink) Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: None
BrandonE
BrandonE
1. RE: Superstars and the Stars
Jun 28 2009, 8:34 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 28 2009, 8:34 PM EDT
ABC, not CBS. :P

I didn't watch it cause I was to busy watching I'm a Celeb Get me out of here & America's Got Talent.
Do you find this valuable?    
First_Marti
First_Marti
2. RE: Superstars and the Stars
Jun 29 2009, 11:51 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 29 2009, 11:51 AM EDT
"ABC, not CBS. :P

I didn't watch it cause I was to busy watching I'm a Celeb Get me out of here & America's Got Talent."
Wasn't last week the last of I'm a Celeb Get me out of here? If so, watch it and record the other on ABC!!!
BrandonE
BrandonE
3. RE: Superstars and the Stars
Jun 29 2009, 7:13 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 29 2009, 7:13 PM EDT
Yeah it was the last week, Maks and Kristi did good on the Superstars. Do you find this valuable?    
First_Marti
First_Marti
4. RE: Superstars and the Stars
Jun 30 2009, 1:59 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 30 2009, 1:59 PM EDT
"Yeah it was the last week, Maks and Kristi did good on the Superstars."
Make sure you watch it tonight!

offwithherhead
5. RE: Superstars and the Stars
Aug 4 2009, 4:25 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 4 2009, 4:25 PM EDT
Hooray!!! Maks and Kristi won!!! What a great job they did, and what a powerful duo they proved to be. Congrats to them! Do you find this valuable?    
First_Marti
First_Marti
6. RE: Superstars and the Stars
Aug 4 2009, 5:06 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 4 2009, 5:06 PM EDT
"Hooray!!! Maks and Kristi won!!! What a great job they did, and what a powerful duo they proved to be. Congrats to them!"
Write to Dancing With the Stars (at abc) and suggest Kristi Leskinen; Julio Iglesias, Jr.; and Pate Hemmis and talk about how great they were on Surprstars. Kristi has the winter olympics, so I don't know if she can do it but if she and Max could be partners - it would be great!!! I am so excited about their win, their trophy and watching them dance on top of the stage. She is adorable and lets face it - Maks is just plain HOT!! By the way, Lou Farigno has said yes.

offwithherhead
7. RE: Superstars and the Stars
Aug 4 2009, 6:14 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 4 2009, 6:14 PM EDT
"Write to Dancing With the Stars (at abc) and suggest Kristi Leskinen; Julio Iglesias, Jr.; and Pate Hemmis and talk about how great they were on Surprstars. Kristi has the winter olympics, so I don't know if she can do it but if she and Max could be partners - it would be great!!! I am so excited about their win, their trophy and watching them dance on top of the stage. She is adorable and lets face it - Maks is just plain HOT!! By the way, Lou Farigno has said yes."
Maks and Kristi would make a great dance team to watch, but I suspect that she will be pretty invovled in her training for the Olympics....but maybe next season. We can always hope. Lou Farigno....should be interesting. :)