Discussion: THATS WHAT DWTS IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Reported This is a featured thread

Category: Discussion Forum / Rumors
Showing 2 posts

JaredL2012
THATS WHAT DWTS IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 4 2009, 9:22 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 4 2009, 9:22 PM EDT
IDK who but some1 put that Tori Spelling could'nt do DWTS because she has a t.v. show running..................................... well hate to break it 2 u angel but thats exactly what DWTS is. u take a celebrity and they dance even though they still have their lives. DENISE RICHARDS is a perfect example! she had her show and did DWTS @ the same time. check out her new season and you'll see that she was practicing for DWTS. so my point is that even though Tori Spelling has her show she can still do DWTS? Am I right??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: dwts tori spelling

offwithherhead
1. RE: THATS WHAT DWTS IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 13 2009, 1:07 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 13 2009, 1:07 PM EDT
Yeah I don't think having a show keeps anyone from doing DWTS....what about all the soap stars like Susan Lucci and Kelly Monaco....they continued their jobs while they did DWTS. I think that many of the celebs do DWTS when they don't have anything else going on because it is easier for them. I can only imagine that doing this show and another one is very difficult to juggle....but some have done it quite well. Do you find this valuable?