Discussion: FINALS WEEK!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 21 - 25 of 25  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2
brunofan
brunofan
20. RE: FINALS WEEK!
May 20 2009, 10:50 AM EDT | Post edited: May 20 2009, 10:50 AM EDT
i think gilles should have won because he was the best dancer over the entire season. shawn was as good as he was at the end, but he was more consistent. melissa was really good all along, but just one step below where gilles and shawn were in the last two weeks. Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
21. RE: FINALS WEEK!
May 20 2009, 5:45 PM EDT | Post edited: May 20 2009, 5:45 PM EDT
OK...it is 24 hours since the result, and I think I am finally able to talk about this without crying...lol. Well, I am real sorry but I wanted Gilles to win...no "ifs", "ands" or "buts". Shawn may have improved over the season, but when I look at her dancing I don't see a "dancer". Gilles "is" a dancer, and he is so amazing at it!!
And that Jeffrey guy who did the roasting...I have to agree that he did cross the line quite a bit, but that is the nature of the humor in a roast...just not appropriate for a show like that. I did, however, love the line about the judges..."Smokin, Croakin, and Flaming". Too funny...I was glad to see Bruno laugh at it.
Do you find this valuable?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
22. RE: FINALS WEEK!
May 20 2009, 6:17 PM EDT | Post edited: May 20 2009, 6:17 PM EDT
"I stick by my stance that Cheryl robbed my precious Gilles of his trophy. With 1% separating him and Shawn, he had his dance been better, he probably could have earned better scores and perhaps picked up more votes.
"
Gilles would have won, but Cheryl was to selfish. They had the chance to win, but she ruined it. How sad, poor Gilles. I'm glad SHE didn't win, but he should have.
jakefwp
jakefwp
23. RE: FINALS WEEK!
May 20 2009, 7:21 PM EDT | Post edited: May 20 2009, 7:21 PM EDT
Totally true about Cheryl blowing it for them with that freestyle routine. Gilles was so gracious when Shawn won. I'm going to miss that guy. Do you find this valuable?    

JaredL2012
24. RE: FINALS WEEK!
May 20 2009, 8:28 PM EDT | Post edited: May 20 2009, 8:28 PM EDT
"Totally true about Cheryl blowing it for them with that freestyle routine. Gilles was so gracious when Shawn won. I'm going to miss that guy."
yea cheryl did mess it up for him. but.............honestly im glad he didnt win. It shouldve been Melissa but those 2 points behined Shawn andGilles messed it up for her. but my 2nd fav. was Shawn so good for her.