Discussion: Semifinals!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 7 posts
jakefwp
jakefwp
Semifinals!
May 11 2009, 9:21 AM EDT | Post edited: May 11 2009, 9:21 AM EDT
Awesome season! Can't believe Ty has made it this far, but it's a cool wild card for the semifinals. Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: None
brunofan
brunofan
1. RE: Semifinals!
May 11 2009, 1:34 PM EDT | Post edited: May 11 2009, 1:34 PM EDT
go shawn! Do you find this valuable?    
dwtsjen
dwtsjen
2. RE: Semifinals!
May 11 2009, 2:31 PM EDT | Post edited: May 11 2009, 2:31 PM EDT
Go Ty! No really, Ty, go home! Shoo! You don't belong here. It's not called "Being Sweet and Humble and Aw Shucks with the Stars," it's called "DANCING with the Stars." Do you find this valuable?    
jakefwp
jakefwp
3. RE: Semifinals!
May 11 2009, 8:14 PM EDT | Post edited: May 11 2009, 8:14 PM EDT
a) Gilles rocked it. b) Melissa was fine, but got just about the scores she earned. c) I'm worried that Shawn left the door open for Ty's fan vote to jump past her into the final. Crazy, crazy season. Do you find this valuable?    
eguy
eguy
4. RE: Semifinals!
May 12 2009, 4:38 PM EDT | Post edited: May 12 2009, 4:38 PM EDT
Gilles did so well that my husband had to fan me while he was dancing. And during Gilles' second dance, was anyone else totally worried that Cheryl's boob was going to POP out? Just curious.

Melissa and Shawn did so-so for the semifinals. I expected more out of both of them. I think Melissa's costume choice with the fedora was a bad idea. Part of her allure is her facial expressions, and it was impossible to see her face with that hat on. Her skirt also almost gave me a seizure.

Every week, Ty does one thing really well. His interview before he dances. That's it. They were way too kind to him on his first dance, he stumbled and almost dropped Chelsie a few times.
Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
5. RE: Semifinals!
May 12 2009, 5:00 PM EDT | Post edited: May 12 2009, 5:00 PM EDT
Yeah, yeah,yeah...it is about time!! Bye, bye Ty!!! Do you find this valuable?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
6. RE: Semifinals!
May 12 2009, 6:12 PM EDT | Post edited: May 12 2009, 6:12 PM EDT
Ty is gone! I knew these would be the top 3 from the beginning. Do you find this valuable?