Discussion: Melissa's Boob DebutReported This is a featured thread

Showing 8 posts
eguy
eguy
Melissa's Boob Debut
May 6 2009, 8:00 AM EDT | Post edited: May 6 2009, 8:00 AM EDT
So, if Melissa seemed shaken by her Samba, it wasn't because she thought she made a comeback. Check out this video, it sounds like she says "My boob just popped out." Two words people, boob glue!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo5cqDk0DPs
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
jakefwp
jakefwp
1. RE: Melissa's Boob Debut
May 6 2009, 10:29 AM EDT | Post edited: May 6 2009, 10:29 AM EDT
L

O

L
Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
2. RE: Melissa's Boob Debut
May 6 2009, 11:03 AM EDT | Post edited: May 6 2009, 11:03 AM EDT
"So, if Melissa seemed shaken by her Samba, it wasn't because she thought she made a comeback. Check out this video, it sounds like she says "My boob just popped out." Two words people, boob glue!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo5cqDk0DPs"
I thought I heard her say that too when the show aired, and she kept holding the front of her dress after...and when she wasn't holding it she was checking it out. Too funny...it is the risk that you take when you wear 3 square inches of material...physics would dictate that as the body shifts so does the material, and sometimes in equal and opposite directions. lol
BrandonE
BrandonE
3. RE: Melissa's Boob Debut
May 6 2009, 1:52 PM EDT | Post edited: May 6 2009, 1:52 PM EDT
I thought I heard it too.....I was like.... "Did she just...nah!" Do you find this valuable?    
eguy
eguy
4. RE: Melissa's Boob Debut
May 7 2009, 7:11 AM EDT | Post edited: May 7 2009, 7:11 AM EDT
"I thought I heard her say that too when the show aired, and she kept holding the front of her dress after...and when she wasn't holding it she was checking it out. Too funny...it is the risk that you take when you wear 3 square inches of material...physics would dictate that as the body shifts so does the material, and sometimes in equal and opposite directions. lol"
No joke! That's what happens when you wear two dinky sea shells like Ariel.

offwithherhead
5. RE: Melissa's Boob Debut
May 7 2009, 5:29 PM EDT | Post edited: May 7 2009, 5:29 PM EDT
I remember in the first couple seasons that Edyta was the stand-out for skimpy costumes, but now everyone has gone skimpy.....just very glad that Cloris Leachman never bought into it !! Do you find this valuable?    

JaredL2012
6. RE: Melissa's Boob Debut
May 19 2009, 8:39 PM EDT | Post edited: May 19 2009, 8:39 PM EDT
i watched back on my DVR and yea she did say her boob fell out! lol
eguy
eguy
7. RE: Melissa's Boob Debut
May 20 2009, 7:50 AM EDT | Post edited: May 20 2009, 7:50 AM EDT
During the finale she did that same dance again in the same dress. When she was done and standing by Tom, they both started laughing and gave each other a 'knowing' look. I'm thinking she had boob glue for the second round. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)