Discussion: Week 5: TyReported This is a featured thread

Showing 5 posts
eguy
eguy
Week 5: Ty
Apr 7 2009, 2:42 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 7 2009, 2:42 PM EDT
How do you think Ty did? Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: None
eguy
eguy
1. RE: Week 5: Ty
Apr 7 2009, 3:08 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 7 2009, 3:08 PM EDT
Someone totally needed to remove the stick out of Ty's butt before he went on stage. Do you find this valuable?    
Photolady07
Photolady07
2. RE: Week 5: Ty
Apr 8 2009, 11:45 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 8 2009, 11:45 AM EDT
I do not always agree with the judges but for once I did. I have been cheering and voting for Ty since day one. I am sure he can do MUCH better than this. I believe he will comeback and wow the judges next week. I believe in him and I think he will work nonstop till he gets it right. Do you find this valuable?    
eguy
eguy
3. RE: Week 5: Ty
Apr 8 2009, 12:10 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 8 2009, 12:10 PM EDT
I agree. I think he's pretty decent. All the guys need to watch how the male professional dancers move their shoulders and what they do with their hands. Most of the guys are pretty awkward with being comfortable dancing. Maybe a shot of vodka before the show would help! Do you find this valuable?    
Photolady07
Photolady07
4. RE: Week 5: Ty
Apr 8 2009, 1:27 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 8 2009, 1:27 PM EDT
"I agree. I think he's pretty decent. All the guys need to watch how the male professional dancers move their shoulders and what they do with their hands. Most of the guys are pretty awkward with being comfortable dancing. Maybe a shot of vodka before the show would help!"
LOL! That just might work! I thought I was imagining it but it does seem as if he is uncomfortable somehow.
Do you find this valuable?