Discussion: Week 5!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 11 of 11  |  Show  posts at a time
jakefwp
jakefwp
Week 5!
Apr 3 2009, 8:29 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 3 2009, 8:29 PM EDT
OK, now what? I worry that Steve-O is doomed, but maybe he's just the obvious choice. Would love to see a big leap by him, but then who would that leave? Maybe Lawrence, even though I want him to do well, too.

Hm, I'm having a hard time finding anyone to root against...
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: lawrence taylor steve-o
BrandonE
BrandonE
1. RE: Week 5!
Apr 4 2009, 9:31 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 4 2009, 9:31 AM EDT
Well were going to have a new bottom 2 this week, and I think Stev-O has just realized "Oh god! I'm the worst one now! I gotta practice more..." so thats maybe gonna help him, all he needs is more practice. Do you find this valuable?    
RRoble
RRoble
2. RE: Week 5!
Apr 6 2009, 9:31 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 6 2009, 9:31 AM EDT
root against LT or not, just know that he is preparing harder than any one left!! Do you find this valuable?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
3. RE: Week 5!
Apr 6 2009, 2:28 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 6 2009, 2:28 PM EDT
Yup, I'm sure him and Stev-O worked harder this week. Do you find this valuable?    
eguy
eguy
4. RE: Week 5!
Apr 6 2009, 2:32 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 6 2009, 2:32 PM EDT
My money is on Steve-O going out. I didn't think LT did such a bad job last week. Steve-O just looks goofy when he dances. Do you find this valuable?    
dustpaint
dustpaint
5. RE: Week 5!
Apr 7 2009, 7:48 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 7 2009, 7:48 AM EDT
I think Steve-Os performance received 6's in comparison to his previous efforts rather than in comparison to other dancers. Clear that he is a stiff dancer and the only thing that will keep him on the show is his fan base. It was his best dance yet, though.

Ty was surprisingly bad. Gilles rocked the house and will likely attract a high number of female votes thanks to going shirtless.

Melissa is being held to a higher standard & will likely do better in future dances where she is allowed to smile again.
michaelbeezner
michaelbeezner
6. RE: Week 5!
Apr 7 2009, 8:54 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 7 2009, 8:54 AM EDT
Does anyone else miss Woz?! Even just a little bit? Do you find this valuable?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
7. RE: Week 5!
Apr 7 2009, 2:44 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 7 2009, 2:44 PM EDT
"Does anyone else miss Woz?! Even just a little bit?"
A little tiny bit! I miss seeing his chubby little face on the close-up shots backstage lol

Tonight, I think LT's going home. Steve-O's fan base will probably help him tonight, and LT will go home. Dance off would be between them 2.
eguy
eguy
8. RE: Week 5!
Apr 7 2009, 3:05 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 7 2009, 3:05 PM EDT
"Does anyone else miss Woz?! Even just a little bit?"
No, nobody misses the Woz, Michael!

I agree that either LT or Steve O are out.

kaliszek
9. RE: Week 5!
Apr 9 2009, 8:00 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 9 2009, 8:00 AM EDT
I can't believe that Steve-O didn't go. He must have a good fan base. Do you find this valuable?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
10. RE: Week 5!
Apr 9 2009, 2:51 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 9 2009, 2:51 PM EDT
I was sure LT would go, but I guess not. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)