Discussion: Week 4: Woz is out!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts
jakefwp
jakefwp
Week 4: Woz is out!
Mar 31 2009, 8:14 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 31 2009, 8:14 PM EDT
I really thought Woz would last at least another week. Look, he was the worst dancer by far, but he added a fascinating dimension to this season. Wondering whether he could stay alive (and not hurt himself again!) was super interesting at a point in the season where you're usually just waiting for the inferior couples to get weeded out.

Also really psyched to have Steve-O around for another week. He was actually touching when he talked about dealing with a stressful situation sober for the first time.
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: steve wozniak steve-o
brunofan
brunofan
1. RE: Week 4: Woz is out!
Mar 31 2009, 9:10 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 31 2009, 9:10 PM EDT
there was a lot of improvement this week. ty and kim were a lot better. woz deserved to go but will be missed. holly, too. Do you find this valuable?    
dwtsjen
dwtsjen
2. RE: Week 4: Woz is out!
Apr 1 2009, 2:53 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 1 2009, 2:53 AM EDT
Now we're getting somewhere! I was worried that the Woz's fan base would carry him to the final. But all is right in the world, and this week the weakest dancers were eliminated.

Funny that the show's producers took a minute to have Holly (!) explain scoring. Surely that was in response to the Woz kerfluffle (http://www.dwts.org/page/Woz+claims+scoring+is+rigged,+then+backs+off).

I'm developing a real soft spot for Steve-O, who was brave enough to take on the DWTS challenge while recovering. Right on, Steve-O!

Wonder what Bruno was up to off-camera when Tom asked "What the hell are you doing?"

Rest your voice for next week's witty banter, Samantha! You're my favorite of all.
BrandonE
BrandonE
3. RE: Week 4: Woz is out!
Apr 1 2009, 7:00 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 1 2009, 7:00 AM EDT
Well, it was obvious Bruno was laughing, so he probably was like, touching Len lol!

I figured Woz would be out soon, but I totally forgot it was a double elimination.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)