Discussion: LT did horribleReported This is a featured thread

Showing 6 posts
BrandonE
BrandonE
LT did horrible
Mar 30 2009, 3:46 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 30 2009, 3:59 PM EDT
I wasn't impressed.

But you know what, I might be a fan of Ty, dang he did GREAT tonight!
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: None
jakefwp
jakefwp
2. RE: LT did horrible
Mar 30 2009, 8:03 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 30 2009, 8:03 PM EDT
Ty is awesome. I can't remember a star who improved so much so fast.

Not to state the obvious, but Gilles and Cheryl were ridiculously good. Wow.
eguy
eguy
3. Holy Hotness Batman!
Mar 31 2009, 9:27 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 31 2009, 9:27 AM EDT
Gilles was fantastic! That man just knows how to move! The best performance of the night by far. I thought David Allen Grier did well, Ty did well for Ty, Lil Kim was good, and of course, Melissa was awesome. I was disappointed that Shawn did her gymnastics stuff. It was way too showy and missed the mark of a good Lindy hop! Do you find this valuable?    
RRoble
RRoble
4. LT will respond
Mar 31 2009, 2:49 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 31 2009, 2:49 PM EDT
ok BrandonE, it's obvious u like Woz bro and he really suckssssssssss! LT has been shot down by better critics than u my friend, he will respond. they simply picked a bad song. Edyta nailed it but knew that this was Lawrence's worst dance, his ol' warrior body does not let him stalk like a Panther anymore but if u listen to Bruno, he did just fine, it's a tough dance. LT did it technically well just not with his usual get up-and-go. like the NFL, DWTS is a weekly grind and no one knows this lesson better than Hall of Famer LT and his fans, wait he responds next week!!!

http://www.dwts.org/video/4792816/Lawrence+Taylor+%26+Edyta+Sliwinska+%5BHQ%5D+-+Argentine+Tango+WEEK+4+%2F%2F+Dancing+with+the+Stars+2009
BrandonE
BrandonE
5. RE: LT will respond
Mar 31 2009, 4:33 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 31 2009, 4:33 PM EDT
no, woz is like in the middle of my favs. i like melissa & shawn Do you find this valuable?    

aliconig
6. RE: LT will respond
Mar 31 2009, 4:46 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 31 2009, 4:46 PM EDT
I am going to admit that I am a little biased here, but not blind. I absolutely think LT was robbed, yet again last night. I think he was a solid 7 all around and the 5 was ridiculous! In the preview, they focused on his not being able to get into character. Frankly, I think he totally rose to that. I also think - for the dance that was choreographed for him, he commanded the role - and they had also given his feedback on this 2 weeks prior. While he didn't 'slide like a Panther' and he isn't a 10 yet, he was good and definitely a solid 7. NO less.

This is insane.