Showing 21 - 24 of 24  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2

Ltish
20. RE: Week 3
Mar 29 2009, 12:44 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 29 2009, 12:44 PM EDT
I WISH Woz had gone! Honestly, it's not so good this season. The playmate is AWFUL, Woz is AWFUL - I think I may skip a few weeks and wait until it gets down to the top 6 and hopefully it will be good again. Do you find this valuable?    
First_Marti
First_Marti
21. RE: Week 3
Mar 29 2009, 1:46 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 29 2009, 1:46 PM EDT
"I WISH Woz had gone! Honestly, it's not so good this season. The playmate is AWFUL, Woz is AWFUL - I think I may skip a few weeks and wait until it gets down to the top 6 and hopefully it will be good again. "
I agree with you, but the new people who are watching are getting excited about WOZ because he is so excited to be there! And, the public are who votes. One thing I see that is happening is that he is losing weight, which for one who is overweight - I am whole heartedly for it. But, he should have gone last week. As I have said before, I love Maksim and would have loved to watch him a little longer. I don't know if Denise could ever catch up to his demand for perfection, like he did with Mel B. Possibly the Playboy will get better.
Do you find this valuable?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
22. RE: Week 3
Mar 30 2009, 2:46 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 30 2009, 2:46 PM EDT
"I WISH Woz had gone! Honestly, it's not so good this season. The playmate is AWFUL, Woz is AWFUL - I think I may skip a few weeks and wait until it gets down to the top 6 and hopefully it will be good again. "
Hey you need to know that in previous seasons, the stars had 6 weeks to learn 1 dance.

This season, they had only 4 weeks, to learn 2 dances.

It's all stress.
Do you find this valuable?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
23. RE: Week 3
Mar 30 2009, 2:50 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 30 2009, 2:50 PM EDT
"I agree with you, but the new people who are watching are getting excited about WOZ because he is so excited to be there! And, the public are who votes. One thing I see that is happening is that he is losing weight, which for one who is overweight - I am whole heartedly for it. But, he should have gone last week. As I have said before, I love Maksim and would have loved to watch him a little longer. I don't know if Denise could ever catch up to his demand for perfection, like he did with Mel B. Possibly the Playboy will get better."
LOL. Holly madison is hot when she dances! lol. She probably has.........4-5 more weeks left.

Here's my order from Winner to last place:

1. Melissa
2. Shawn
3. Gilles
4. Chuck
5. Stev-O
6. Lil Kim
7. Holly
8. Ty
9. David
10. Lawerence
11. Steve wozniak