Discussion: Great dancing night!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 5 posts
First_Marti
First_Marti
Great dancing night!
Mar 16 2009, 6:11 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 16 2009, 6:11 PM EDT
My favorite dancers of all professionally is Maks, Tony and Alec. (Where is Alec anyway?) But, tonight I loved Shawn and Mark and Melissa and Tony. I don't think that Tony has ever been in the finals, and Melissa is only going to get better. So is Shawn - I think it will come down to those two, even with Giles and Cheryl in the lead on the second night. Can't wait for tomorrow night. Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: None
BrandonE
BrandonE
1. RE: Great dancing night!
Mar 16 2009, 7:56 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 16 2009, 7:56 PM EDT
Yeah, the final 2 will be shawn and melissa most likely Do you find this valuable?    
jakefwp
jakefwp
2. RE: Great dancing night!
Mar 16 2009, 8:41 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 16 2009, 8:41 PM EDT
Totally agree, those two look like the favorites! Shawn just needs to learn to cut loose a little bit. I think Gilles will be a contender, too. If I had to bet right now: 1) Melissa; 2) Shawn; 3) Gilles. I bet Lawrence will continue to get better, too, and could get into that top group. Do you find this valuable?    
First_Marti
First_Marti
3. RE: Great dancing night!
Mar 16 2009, 9:43 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 16 2009, 9:43 PM EDT
"Totally agree, those two look like the favorites! Shawn just needs to learn to cut loose a little bit. I think Gilles will be a contender, too. If I had to bet right now: 1) Melissa; 2) Shawn; 3) Gilles. I bet Lawrence will continue to get better, too, and could get into that top group."
I also thought Denise Richards did 100% better tonight. You KNOW that Maks hates to lose! And I love the bad boy of the dance floor!
Do you find this valuable?    
brunofan
brunofan
4. RE: Great dancing night!
Mar 17 2009, 7:21 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 17 2009, 7:21 AM EDT
Denise was definitely better, and how about Ty? I thought he might be the first one out after the first dance, but he was so much better last night. Do you find this valuable?