Discussion: First episode!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 8 posts
jakefwp
jakefwp
First episode!
Mar 9 2009, 9:10 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 9 2009, 9:10 PM EDT
The high scores tell the story.... Gilles, Shawn and the jilted Melissa were by far the best. Everyone else was not so hot. It's a long season, and I'm sure some of them will get better, but it's hard to see anyone challenging outside of those first three. Do you find this valuable?    
dwtsjen
dwtsjen
1. RE: First episode!
Mar 9 2009, 9:30 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 9 2009, 9:30 PM EDT
The jilted Melissa was such a nice surprise! She has my vote, with apologies to Belinda. I really expected the NFL guy to be better. No surprise at all: it took Denise Richards all of 2 minutes to cry. I hope she stays so that we can enjoy her emotional instability for a few more weeks. Then when she's kicked off she can go out for cocktails with Shannon Elizabeth, season 6's fragile loon.

Ty Murray was totally charming, despite dancing like he was back in his rodeo-era starched-and-ironed Wranglers. Seriously, he's married to Jewel?!

Will Julianne and Chuck's relationship make it through the season?

I can't get "Nothin' But a Good Time" out of my head after watching tonight's episode.
Do you find this valuable?    
brunofan
brunofan
2. RE: First episode!
Mar 10 2009, 12:25 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 10 2009, 12:25 PM EDT
I'm worried about Julianne and Chuck too. They were already seeming tense, especially when the judges scores weren't very good. Should be fun to watch! Do you find this valuable?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
3. RE: First episode!
Mar 10 2009, 3:04 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 10 2009, 3:04 PM EDT
I know! what if they break up!!

Yesterday was so GOOOOODDD
Do you find this valuable?    

aliconig
4. RE: First episode!
Mar 11 2009, 4:23 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 11 2009, 4:23 PM EDT
Come on! LT was adorable! He's only going to get better. And you should look up who LT is if you don't know (you should know who he is). LT is the Hall of Fame Linebacker who changed the face of the NFL in the 80's and early 90's. He is considered the best of all time at the Linebacker spot and just watch - he will come out and surprise you - like he did when he sacked Joe Theisman back in the day! Do you find this valuable?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
5. RE: First episode!
Mar 11 2009, 8:04 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 11 2009, 8:04 PM EDT
I don't think so, some of the other celebs have larger fanbases, which gives them an advantage. Do you find this valuable?    
brunofan
brunofan
6. RE: First episode!
Mar 12 2009, 8:00 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 12 2009, 8:00 PM EDT
It's hard to tell with the NFL players. They've done so well in the past, even though you would think they wouldn't get as many fan votes as the other celebrities. But then if he doesn't do better than he did this week, it won't matter anyway! :) Do you find this valuable?    
RRoble
RRoble
7. RE: First episode!
Mar 16 2009, 7:43 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 16 2009, 7:43 PM EDT
LT lost a ton of weight to get ready, has the steps down and just needs one of the judges to favor him! How about it Bruno!! Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)