Discussion: Tony can bring out the best in anyone!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 6 posts
First_Marti
First_Marti
Tony can bring out the best in anyone!
Mar 9 2009, 8:19 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 9 2009, 8:19 PM EDT
Tony is a pro, and can relate to any of his partners. I am sorry Nancy O'Dell got hurt, but her replacement makes me very happy. Melissa from The Batchelor -- he really took her dignity from her. Now Jason look where she is - dancing with Tony Dovolani in Dancing With the Stars, and for only 48 hours of rehearsal, I think she did great!!! BRAVO for the two of them. Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: None
jakefwp
jakefwp
1. RE: Tony can bring out the best in anyone!
Mar 9 2009, 8:23 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 9 2009, 8:23 PM EDT
"Tony is a pro, and can relate to any of his partners. I am sorry Nancy O'Dell got hurt, but her replacement makes me very happy. Melissa from The Batchelor -- he really took her dignity from her. Now Jason look where she is - dancing with Tony Dovolani in Dancing With the Stars, and for only 48 hours of rehearsal, I think she did great!!! BRAVO for the two of them."
Totally agree! Tony is the best, and he and his partners always seem to last longer than they should. Melissa rocked it.
Do you find this valuable?    

fntcwriter
2. RE: Tony can bring out the best in anyone!
Apr 16 2009, 4:26 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 16 2009, 4:26 AM EDT
I agree! Tony is a fantastic teacher. You can see that he loves what he is doing, and he has a wonderful way with people. He is encouraging and supportive, and lights up when the student gets it! Definitely a fan! Do you find this valuable?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
3. RE: Tony can bring out the best in anyone!
Apr 16 2009, 8:09 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 16 2009, 8:09 AM EDT
Agreed Do you find this valuable?    
First_Marti
First_Marti
4. RE: Tony can bring out the best in anyone!
Apr 16 2009, 11:55 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 16 2009, 11:55 AM EDT
"Agreed"
Do you think that Tony is such a great teacher because he is older? (He saw Maks when he was in his early 20's and taught him) Or do you think that he is such a great teacher because he is married to a great dancer who has no hang-ups about Tony teaching other beautiful women. In other words, he feels free to simply teach and know that she is never going to worry about another relationship popping up between himself and another student?
Do you find this valuable?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
5. RE: Tony can bring out the best in anyone!
Apr 16 2009, 3:00 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 16 2009, 3:00 PM EDT
More expierienced, I would say.... Do you find this valuable?